BAS Presents - Livestreaming on YouTube of the Lunar Eclipse on 26th May 4pm IST

Sudhash Natarajan

May 26, 2021, 4:27:58 AM5/26/21
to Bangalore Astronomical Society

Dear All,

Good afternoon. Sorry for the last minute notice.

BAS Presents live streaming of the Lunar Eclipse on 26th May, 4pm IST. Please join in to experience live streaming from various locations (arrangements still on-going) and weather/technical issues permitting.

Open to all, free for all and free of any superstitions too.

Join in for understanding the science behind eclipses, and discussions by our elite panelists too.

Please spread the word amongst family/friends.

Regards
Sudhash

Sudhash Natarajan

May 26, 2021, 4:33:16 AM5/26/21
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
And a chance to hear from our very own Naveen Nanjudappa & Akarsh Simha...