Still no Wizzair and still no answers...

Sim

Jul 12, 2021, 6:17:02 AM7/12/21
to Azuon
Is chargeback working?

thanks

Sim

GregPepe

Oct 5, 2021, 6:29:06 AM10/5/21
to Azuon
Today running Wizzair search still not working

hali

Oct 5, 2021, 8:07:36 AM10/5/21
to Azuon
more than a year ago  :-(

Maciek_WAW

Oct 12, 2021, 7:23:01 AM10/12/21
to Azuon
What is going on? Why this provider can't be added?

Bartosz ER

Oct 12, 2021, 8:13:42 AM10/12/21
to Azuon
Are you getting another results of searches than ryanair?

Azuon

Oct 18, 2021, 10:06:04 PM10/18/21
to Azuon
Unfortunately, the issue with our Wizzair module is not something we're capable of fixing any time soon. If you know of any sly developers experienced in data extraction, please connect us with them via in...@azuon.com.

dziedzi...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2021, 5:46:08 AM11/8/21
to Azuon
Wizzair is not the only problem. Only Ryanair is working now.
Can I get my money back @Azuon? I have paid 2 years in advance...

Áron Jankovics

Feb 4, 2022, 4:41:15 AM2/4/22
to Azuon
Only ryanair working now. Delete all the other companies except Ryanair and give a refund, or solve this problem asap pls!
To check the ryanair flights are free on their webpage.

THX

Mantas

Apr 22, 2022, 5:20:01 AM4/22/22
to Azuon
Just use azair which is free and they have wizzair flight and forget about subscribing to azuon again..