Refresh issue for Wizzair and LOT searches

v.r...@gmail.com

May 4, 2019, 11:14:01 AM5/4/19
to Azuon
Today I suddenly realized, that when I uncheck checkbox "Filter outdated fares when refreshing fails (e.g. sold out flights)" (In Tab: Filters - ) Wizzair began to appear in search results. Unfortunately, the prices can't be refreshed, doesn't matter how old they are.
I also found the same happening with LOT.
Don't know, if this finding has value

Azuon

May 10, 2019, 1:02:23 AM5/10/19
to Azuon
Please upgrade to the latest version published yesterday (7068). Please allow another 24 to 48 hours to obtain the usual optimal performance as Azuon catches up with all the expiring fares during the downtime.

Maciek_WAW

May 10, 2019, 9:08:26 AM5/10/19
to Azuon
I can't find any direct connection by LOT form WAW to LAX. What happen?

Andrzej O

Aug 4, 2019, 3:58:14 PM8/4/19
to Azuon
Hi, I think, that this issue still exist. Cannot find any direct flights from WAW to ORD. May I kindly ask for some solution? thank you,
WAWORD.png

Azuon

Aug 5, 2019, 6:06:19 AM8/5/19
to Azuon
Thank you for this error report. We have identified the issue now and are working towards fixing it.

Mikołaj

Aug 16, 2019, 8:31:26 AM8/16/19
to Azuon
It does not work any more. Moreover, searching works neither for any USA flights nor European Ryanair flights.

Azuon

Aug 17, 2019, 10:21:52 AM8/17/19
to Azuon
Thanks for following up on LOT. We have switched the data provider for LOT in Azuon 8.0 (to be released soon for Windows too), and these errors should be gone in it.

Hint: If you select LOT as the only airline to search in Azuon and choose one valid route to search, but nevertheless receive an error message "Selected airlines do not operate direct flights between selected origins and destinations", you can fix this error yourself by adding the missing airport(s) to the following page on Wikipedia:

Please take extra care when editing this page as the existing html formatting must be followed closely.

This applies only for LOT. In case you receive the same error for another airline, please report it and we will fix it.