Group multiple origin x destinations

Arlindo Pereira

Aug 22, 2019, 1:46:06 PM8/22/19
to Azuon
Hello,

I've just met Azuon and bought a subscription. I have a task to do that I couldn't do easily on the interface, perhaps I am lacking its knowledge or perhaps it is indeed not possible.

I'd like to search for the cheapest possible option so 4 people coming from different cities can meet in a single place on a specific date, wherever it is.

So I'm searching flights from 4 European airports to European metropoles, and indeed it yields the cheapest flights but there's no option to group the flights from all origins to same destination, or at least I couldn't find it.

Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Cheers,
Arlindo

Azuon

Aug 29, 2019, 10:25:51 PM8/29/19
to Azuon
Dear Arlindo,

Indeed we had such a request several years ago from one of our users, but back then we decided not to include such an option in our interface. The idea is fairly interesting, though I am not sure how it would work and what's the logic behind it. In a real life scenario, is only one person paying for all flights? In other words, are you looking for a feature which would sort all such 4-flight packages by the sum of their containing flights?

Oboje

Arlindo Pereira

Aug 30, 2019, 8:48:12 AM8/30/19
to Azuon
Hi Oboje,

Yes, exactly. My real-life scenario: I'll be in OPO for 20 days and would like to meet on one of three weekends people from VNO, MAD and IST. So the idea was to have an automatic way to find the cheapest round-trip flights (as in the lower summed value): OPO-[whatever city]-OPO + VNO-[...]-VNO + MAD-[...]-MAD + IST-[...]+IST. So far I've searched manually for six or so different cities which I see as hubs, but not necessarily the lower cost flights would be flying to such cities.

[]s
Arlindo Pereira