Ryanair blocks IP after using Azuon?

Pavel Gurecki

Dec 4, 2019, 1:28:22 PM12/4/19
to Azuon
Hello,

after actively looking for flights using Azuon I'm not able to search for flights on Rayanair website - it just shows endless loader on search page. It's been a while from last time I've used Azuon and I remember something similar happening before.

Interesting thing is that Ryanair website works without problems when accessing it through VPN or using mobile internet, which makes me suspect IP based ban from Ryanair.

Is it known issue?

I'll try contacting Ryanair support, but I really doubt getting any useful response from them.

Azuon

Dec 5, 2019, 7:30:19 PM12/5/19
to Azuon
Yes, wiht the latest update Ryanair may suspend your IP after using Azuon too much. The temporary workaround is to wait several hours before searching again or using Ryanair website or simply change your IP.

Pavel Gurecki

Dec 6, 2019, 11:58:57 AM12/6/19
to Azuon
Good to know, thanks.

Although it seems that "using Azuon too much" can be reached by couple multileg searches in Europe in short period of time.

valtellina

Dec 10, 2019, 12:35:51 PM12/10/19
to Azuon
i have the same problem...

don't you have a salution for the software?

if i can't use azuon for ryanair (IP problme) and for easyjet (search blocked for windows system) then it is useless

Stefano Savanelli

Dec 14, 2019, 4:31:01 AM12/14/19
to Azuon
hi, I have two qustions for the developer:

1) why don't you use the offical api of ryanair? https://developer.ryanair.com/apis
2) what do you think about using Tor network?

Thanks

Azuon

Dec 23, 2019, 7:47:05 PM12/23/19
to Azuon
Ryanair API is experiencing issues, we have contacted the airline and are hoping a quick resolution. Tor is an idea, but the assumption was it will not work with most airline website.