Wizzair flight search does not work since January

hali

Apr 14, 2021, 3:23:00 AM4/14/21
to Azuon
Hi

the program since January (since i use it again) is not looking for Wizzair flights at all.
This is not a momentary problem, it has been around since January.
When will this problem be fixed?
If this cannot be improved, shouldn’t this be communicated to subscribers, especially those who are just about to subscribe?
Thanks
L.H.

Azuon

Apr 14, 2021, 6:10:39 PM4/14/21
to Azuon
We acknowledge that Wizzair does not work as of now. We're trying to find a way to solve this issue in Azuon. Thank you for your patience.

Peter Adamik

May 16, 2021, 3:07:45 PM5/16/21
to Azuon
Hi! The Wizz Air search still does not work, and it is already May. It would be really important for me, this is the reason I paid for the subsrciption. Do you have an ETA when will it work again?

hali

May 25, 2021, 9:04:56 AM5/25/21
to Azuon
hallo
Is there  any answer or everything works well maybe (Wizzair search)
Thank you  for your answer

Mantas

Jun 16, 2021, 2:12:48 PM6/16/21
to Azuon
The devs of azuon probably does not care. Same goes for responding to the clients emails

hali

Jun 16, 2021, 11:58:07 PM6/16/21
to Azuon
I asked and got my full subscription fee back from paypal, charge back

Azuon

Oct 18, 2021, 10:04:51 PM10/18/21
to Azuon
Unfortunately, Wizzair module is not something we're capable of fixing any time soon. If you know of any sly developers experienced in data extraction, please connect us with them via in...@azuon.com.

dziedzi...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2022, 4:21:19 PM2/9/22
to Azuon
It's not that Wizzair is not working, but ONLY Ryanair IS working. Did you sell yourself to Ryanair? So stop lying about Wizzair extraction data problem. Give back our money!

Mantas

Apr 22, 2022, 5:19:13 AM4/22/22
to Azuon
Just use Azair, its free and wizzair also works