Re: [AZ Randon] Before my flood of newbie questions...

Message has been deleted

Mike Sturgill

Sep 16, 2023, 5:20:40 PM9/16/23
to azra...@googlegroups.com, Mitch Thompson
If they're Arizona specific, go ahead and ask away here. If they are more generically about randonneuring, in general, there will be a far larger audience on the ran...@googlegroups.com forum. Either way, you'll probably get a lot of differing opinions regardless of what you ask. If you want to stir up a real conversation, ask what chain lube you should use!

Welcome!
-Mike

On 9/16/2023 2:14 PM, Mitch Thompson wrote:
...is this the best place to ask them, or does your group have more active website/forum/discussion board somewhere?

My goals are distant ones, but I'm glad to see an Arizona-based group, as I'd like some advice that is relevant to our area.

Thanks again.