Fwd: Summary of 2023 PBP route changes

Mike Sturgill

Mar 21, 2023, 10:40:24 AM3/21/23
to AZRandon
Hello Randos!

For those of you planning to ride PBP this year, Eric Nichols has translated the route from Openrunner to RWGPS. I have not personally scoured this translation, nor have I heard that it's final. But, I wanted to get this out to you in case you're (like me) and like to study/plan ahead for long events.  He has done a really nice job highlighting the differences from previous versions.

Good luck to all!
-Mike