PBP Preparation and Getting to Rambouillet

Alte...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2023, 12:42:51 PM8/11/23
to AZRandon
Bonjour, I be going to PBP, staying at the Mercure Hotel from 8/17 to 8/25.  I know there are other AZ Randos going, and I hope to see you there, and have a great ride and trip.  Looks like there might be a RUSA pic on Saturday at noon.  If anyone is arriving at CDG mid-day on 8/17, and you want to pair up with the travel over to Rambouillet, let me know?  I am flexible enough with my plans that I could either do the train/metro method or a taxi/uber XL approach.  Au Revior, Tom Altemus