SAUDADES DA TERRA

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva

Aug 6, 2017, 11:32:32 AM8/6/17
to AZORES GENEALOGY - Google group

I am sending by wetransfer the full version of Saudades da Terra.

Hope it comes through…

Muito Obrigado,

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva

“Sharing is one of the most profitable human resources”

Researching Açores (São Miguel and Graciosa) and Alentejo

( http://gw.geneanet.org/eliseumanuel )

nancy jean baptiste

Aug 7, 2017, 8:53:38 AM8/7/17
to azo...@googlegroups.com

Eliseu, Thanks for the link but I can't make it work. Is this correct? wetransfer?

Thanks, Nancy Jean

Aug 7, 2017, 2:12:41 PM8/7/17
to azo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nancy!

I sent the link to the group…

I am going to ask Cheri what happened…J

eliseu

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva

Aug 7, 2017, 2:20:39 PM8/7/17
to azo...@googlegroups.com

Nancy I have sent you a link for you to download it. Hope it works.

eliseu

Aug 7, 2017, 3:50:07 PM8/7/17
to AZORES GENEALOGY - Google group

To transfer the full Saudades da Terra please go to:

https://we.tl/xR15LzckMg

(the link will be available the next 7 days)

Cheri Mello

Aug 7, 2017, 9:30:38 PM8/7/17
to Azores Genealogy
Eliseu,

The link wasn't in your original email. Only the link to your Geneanet web site. It's in the last message you sent and it appears to work. Well, for the next 7 days.
Thanks! Cheri

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada