Age of Maria at death.

26 views
Skip to first unread message

Richard Francis Pimentel

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 5:30:32 PMSep 11
to azo...@googlegroups.com

I have a best guess as to the age of Maria but need a second set of eyes for verification.  https://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RIBEIRINHA-O-1836-1848/SMG-RG-RIBEIRINHA-O-1836-1848_item1/index.html?page=66  Maria lower left record on the image. lines 6 & 7

Thanks in advance.

Rick

Bill Seidler

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 7:46:28 PMSep 11
to Azores Genealogy
Hello Rick,

This is what I read:

Lower left is for Vitorino (5 months old). There is Maria on the lower right (1 month old).

Bill Seidler

Richard Francis Pimentel

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 8:07:28 PMSep 11
to azo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Bill I did mean Right.   I thought it was 1 month but wanted to make sure.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to azores+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/cf161793-6607-426f-a22d-98a209f3b186n%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages