questions about how to set up email notification in Azkaban

Guodong Wang

Dec 16, 2014, 10:52:29 PM12/16/14
to azkab...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am setting up the Azkaban 2.5.0. And I want to use gmail to send out the mail notification.
I use the following conf, but it does not work.

mail.sender=a...@gmail.com
mail.host=smtp.gmail.com
mail.user=aaa
mail.password=******
job.failure.email=g...@gmail.com
job.success.email=ggg@ gmail.com

Would you please help me out of this issue?
Thanks.

se...@spaziodati.eu

Dec 19, 2014, 2:50:34 AM12/19/14
to azkab...@googlegroups.com
Il giorno mercoledì 17 dicembre 2014 04:52:29 UTC+1, Guodong Wang ha scritto:
Hi all,

I am setting up the Azkaban 2.5.0. And I want to use gmail to send out the mail notification.
I use the following conf, but it does not work.

I think I tried to do the same when I configured azkaban, and failed. At the moment I'm using postfix to forward emails to gmail:

Regard.

Guodong Wang

Dec 27, 2014, 9:12:46 AM12/27/14
to azkab...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing!

Guodong

vikra...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2015, 10:36:15 PM9/21/15
to azkaban
Hi
Im trying to setup postfix relay on my server to send emails to my gmail account
Can you share the configuration for postfix and also for azkaban to relay emails to gmail account?