AZJ talking string theory @ 7 pm Central

Andrew Zimmerman Jones

Jul 15, 2010, 6:08:40 PM7/15/10
to azj...@googlegroups.com, azj...@yahoogroups.com
Hello, everyone,

Sorry for the late notice, but I am still getting used to this self-promotion business and it just occurred to me that it might be a good idea to notify my mailing list of my impending radio interview. At 7:00 pm Central (8:00 pm Eastern, 6:00 pm Mountain, 5:00 pm Pacific), I will be appearing on Madison, Wisconsin, community radio station WORT 89.9 FM, on the program The Perpetual Notion Machine, to discuss my book, String Theory for Dummies

You can listen to the interview live in two hours by following this link, which will redirect you to the WORT website:

All the best,
Andrew

--
Andrew Zimmerman Jones, author

STRING THEORY FOR DUMMIES
     Available at a bookstore near you or online:
     http://stringtheory.azjones.info/