Physics Blog on Election 2008

Andrew Zimmerman Jones

Nov 1, 2008, 2:53:07 PM11/1/08
to azj...@yahoogroups.com, azj...@googlegroups.com
Hello, everyone.

I normally don't send e-mails out to this list which blatantly promote a
single blog entry, but I just made one which I feel strongly enough
about to break the trend. I figure at this point there's certainly no
one who's still up in the air between these two candidates, but I humbly
offer this post for consideration about the stances of the two
candidates on one of our most important issues - whether America will
strongly invest in its future during this time of economic trouble.

http://physics.about.com/b/2008/10/30/election-2008-science.htm

If nothing else, I suppose that I can always look back at this as my
small contribution to the most historically significant election of my
lifetime.

I look forward to hearing feedback on this posting, if anyone would care
to comment on it.
Andrew Zimmerman Jones, author
http://www.azjones.info/
http://physics.about.com/