Wedding Photos Available

1 view

Andrew Zimmerman Jones

Jun 7, 2008, 10:53:26 PM6/7/08
to azj...@googlegroups.com, azj...@yahoogroups.com
Hello, everyone. Life goes well. For anyone who has slipped through
the cracks on this one, many apologies on the lack of communication, but
I'll announce it now - I am married!

Between starting my new business, the day job piling up on me, a
wedding, a family vacation to Florida, and various other obligations ...
well, I just haven't been as good at sending these e-mails as I should
have been!

We have a handful of wedding photos posted, and more coming (along with
vacation photos) on my MySpace website at http://www.myspace.com/azjones
... for assorted reasons (i.e. pervs on the internet), since there are
photos of Elijah in them, we keep our family albums set to "Friends
Only" which means you'll need to have a MySpace Account and request to
be my friend before you'll have access to pictures of the joyous day.
Sorry, but those are the times we live in!

The good news is that a MySpace account is completely free and you can
set your entire account to private so that only your friends can view
any information about you. So take a plunge into the fast-paced world of
social networking, set up a MySpace account, and then check out the
pictures at http://www.myspace.com/azjones

Love and Abundance,
Andrew
Andrew Zimmerman Jones, author