New Project Announced - 40 Days of Giving

1 view

Andrew Zimmerman Jones

Jan 20, 2010, 12:48:22 AM1/20/10
to azj...@yahoogroups.com, azj...@googlegroups.com
I'm pleased to announce my next book project. No publisher yet, but that isn't stopping me.

40 Days of Giving: An Experiment in Charity

For 40 days - from February 17 through March 28 - as I give away all of my income, in ways both large and small. Check out the more detailed announcement over at the 40 Days of Giving blog:

You can help out by following my 40 Days of Giving blog, or becoming a fan of the Facebook page.

Thanks,
Andrew
--
Andrew Zimmerman Jones, author

And you thought the Da Vinci Code blew your mind?
STRING THEORY FOR DUMMIES
    Available at a bookstore near you or through http://www.azjones.info/