Azhagi Facebook Page and Group - kindly FOLLOW and JOIN

Viswanathan (a z h a g i . c o m)

Nov 8, 2014, 8:53:54 PM11/8/14
to azhagi google group
Sub:

Warm Greetings to ALL!

Important Note:
"Probably", in future, I will be posting more in Azhagi's Facebook Page and Group than in our google group, since I find "message management" a lot easier in Facebook. So, it is better if you kindly Follow and Join Azhagi's Facebook Page and Group, respectively.

In fact, already there have been some recent posts (esp. in the Facebook Page) which have not been shared in our google group. As and when your time/interest permits, kindly view and read these posts and get benefitted. Also, if (at all) possible, kindly spread/share the news of these posts to those interested, so that they also get benefitted.

Links to Azhagi's Facebook Page and Group are as follows:

Well, for those of you who are not aware, Azhagi's Facebook Page was started by Sri A K Rajagopalan (http://azhagi.com/ack.html#akr) last year (2013) and not by me. Likewise, Azhagi's Facebook Group was initiated by Mr Dineshkumar (http://azhagi.com/ack.html#dinesh) last year (2013) and not by me.

Only recently (i.e. since Oct 2014), I myself have started posting posts in the Page and Group. Due to the kind of situation (http://azhagi.com/inno-help.html) in which I work, I could not contribute to either the Page or the Group earlier. Sorry to Sri AKR and Mr. Dineshkumar for the same. I hope I will be able to participate more in times to come. Let us see.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu

With sincere prayers for 'NO suffering to any entity, anywhere in this universe'.

with prayers & regards - viswanathan, azhagi.com

azhagi+ and azhagi - unique freewares with special features

-- if (at all) and when possible, kindly spread the news of Azhagi/Azhagi+
(and all softwares of their kind) - for many more people to get benefitted --