Issue in tamil typing

Jansi M

May 31, 2017, 3:16:18 AM5/31/17
to அழகி (Azhagi)
Hi recently Iam facing issue with Azhagi plus app.

Can you help me on this.

If I type amma result comes as-யஅஅயய

Kindly help.

Regards,
Jansi

azhagi Viswanathan

May 31, 2017, 3:35:48 AM5/31/17
to அழகி (Azhagi)
That is because of you selecting 'Tamil Typewriter' keyboard layout by mistake. You have to select 'Phonectic' keyboard again. It also seems that you are still using classic Azhagi and not moved on to Azhagi+ (AzhagiPlus) - http://azhagi.com/plus.html

By the by, since more than 2 years, I have been answering queries of users in Azhagi's facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Azhagi) only. It is a public group and serves as Azhagi's support forum, answering users' varied queries. So, if possible, kindly please JOIN the group and post your future queries therein.

In case you are not aware, the steps for joining the group and making your post are as follows. In case you have already joined the group, then kindly ignore steps 3, 4 and 5.
--
1. Log into your facebook account, if not already logged in.
3. Click the JOIN button in the right side bottom of the top banner (cover photo) of the group.

Kind regards - Viswanathan (Author, Azhagi)