Type in "ANY World Language", ANY font, ANY keyboard layout - using Azhagi+

Viswanathan (a z h a g i . c o m)

Jan 1, 2016, 7:48:33 AM1/1/16
to azhagi google group
God is Great.

Topic-1: Type in "ANY World Language", ANY font, ANY keyboard layout - using Azhagi+

Using a very special feature of Azhagi+, you can extend Azhagi+ to type in "ANY World Language" (in ANY font, in ANY keyboard layout) by creating an XML file holding the key mappings for that particular "Language, Font, Keyboard layout" combination.

Topic-2: Transliterate in ANY Tamil font, ANY Tamil font encoding - using Azhagi+

As far as Tamil fonts and Phonetic transliteration are concerned, one need not even create an XML file. The process is much simpler. You need to create just a 30-lines text file. That is all to it. Yes, notwithstanding the above 'special' future related to XML files (mentioned under Topic-1), there is another UNIQUE feature (one-of-its-kind and not available in any other software) by which you can extend Azhagi+ to transliterate in ANY Tamil font, ANY Tamil font encoding, just by creating a small TXT file of just around 30 lines.

Details can be found at:
http://azhagi.com/anytamilfont-t.html (in Tamil)
http://azhagi.com/anytamilfont.html (in English)

The above information (under Topic-1 and Topic-2) is for those who are not aware of the same and those who are "interested" in the same.

with prayers & regards - viswanathan, azhagi.com

kindly spread the news of unique freewares Azhagi/Azhagi+

john francis

Jan 2, 2016, 12:59:42 PM1/2/16
to azh...@googlegroups.com
New year & Pongal wishes to you Mr.Viswanathan and to althose who use azhagi worldwide.

> --
> --
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "அழகி (Azhagi)" group.

Katpadivaradarajan Arulalan

Jan 2, 2016, 1:00:00 PM1/2/16
to azh...@googlegroups.com
thanks visu.
I will read , try, get into problems and call you again and succeed.
arulalan