Change existing Latha Font document to TAM-Pattinathar

Viswanath Vijayaragavan

Mar 1, 2016, 7:35:58 AM3/1/16
to அழகி (Azhagi)
Dear all,

Using Azhagi+ , I have authored a tamil document for my mother in Unicode / Latha font.

I have created a 25 page document.

However we do not like that font in the print version.  We tried with TAM-Pattinathar and we like the font very much.

Is there an easy and quick way to change the entire 25 page document into TAM-Pattinathar without re-typing again ?

Looking forward to your assistance.

Regards,
Viswanath

T.Raguveeradayal

Mar 1, 2016, 9:23:45 AM3/1/16
to azh...@googlegroups.com

Sri Vijayaraghavan sir,
Very simple. You please download and install NHM Converter from www.nhm.in/software . Just copy and paste your unicode doc in the input field and select TAM in the output options and hit convert. Within seconds it will convert the entire doc to TAM font. Do not worry if the converted text is unreadable. Just copy the converted text paste it in word . Now you can easily change it to your desired font by selecting it from menu.
But, just for your information, there are several beautiful unicode fonts. You can try them once

On Mar 1, 2016 18:15, "Viswanath Vijayaragavan" <viswanath.v...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (viswanath.v...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "அழகி (Azhagi)" group.