The Assamese letter kantyat ta

jiban goswami

Sep 15, 2014, 12:57:15 AM9/15/14
to azh...@googlegroups.com
There ia a letter in Assamese to denote the t sound ending in words like হঠাত্‌, চিকিত্‌সা .I accidentally came across the letter once while typing with Azhagi+but have not been able to repeat that .Can you please let me know how to type that letter ? It looks like the English s with a rounded head .
Jiban Goswami

Viswanathan (a z h a g i . c o m)

Sep 15, 2014, 9:50:33 AM9/15/14
to azhagi google group
Dear Mr. Jiban Goswami,

Warm Greetings!
I suppose you are referring to this Assamese letter:

If so, you can get the above letter by typing `ga. ` is the backquote character under ~ (tilde) character - usually found near the digit "1" in any standard keyboard. It is not single quote.

If not, then kindly please read the following and you can easily get to know what to type to get the character you want.
--
All the "English to Indian language" key mappings are given in a variety of ways (summarised, full listing - in a tree form, as "see-as-you-type" dynamic help) from within Azhagi+'s help topics itself. To see all these 3 forms of help (on key mappings), kindly follow the steps below:
  • Click on 'Help->Contents' menu item in the opening screen of Azhagi+.

Kindly ack. receipt of this mail, when possible.

with prayers & regards - viswanathan, azhagi.com

azhagi+ and azhagi - unique freewares with special features

..
.

Katpadivaradarajan Arulalan

Sep 16, 2014, 11:31:53 PM9/16/14
to azh...@googlegroups.com
dear vishwanathan,
aiyo! how you are able to understand and answer all these. I am learning many things from this group.
arulalan

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "அழகி (Azhagi)" group.