NEED HELP

J Narayanan

Aug 3, 2014, 4:37:09 AM8/3/14
to azh...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

I regularly use Azhagi for my work. Earlier I was using windows based lap tops. Now I have purchased Mac pro air book. I am not able to use the Azhagi. Kindly send me the link for the same.

Thanks and Regards

J Narayanan

Thirumalai Seshadri

Aug 4, 2014, 12:05:47 AM8/4/14
to azh...@googlegroups.com, J Narayanan
sir,
go azhagi.com. see the help file where the details of using azhagi in mac etc. is given.
regards
vsthirumalai

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 1:22 PM, J Narayanan <iqs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (iqs...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "அழகி (Azhagi)" group.

V S Thirumalai

Viswanathan (a z h a g i . c o m)

Aug 5, 2014, 1:19:24 AM8/5/14
to azhagi google group
Dear Mr. Narayanan,

To be specific, the instructions are given in this link - http://azhagi.com/helptips.html#azmaclinuxandroid

As such, there is no version of Azhagi (or Azhagi+) for MAC operating system. Kindly bear with me for the same. But, you may kindly please see the abovementioned link - I have listed some "probable" ways to install Azhagi (or Azhagi+) in MAC machines. I have listed some alternatives (other than Azhagi/Azhagi+) too. I have  not tried them out myself as I could not afford to possess a MAC machine, yet. So, you may kindly try out, if feasible and you wish to.

I take this opportunity to thank Azhagi family members (Mr. Thirumalai Sir, Mr. Dineshkumar, Nellai Galaxy, ET AL.) who are answering to queries, now and then.

With sincere prayers for 'NO suffering to any entity, anywhere in this universe'.

with prayers & regards - viswanathan, azhagi.com

azhagi+ and azhagi - unique freewares with special features

go azhagi.com. see the help file where the details of using azhagi in mac etc. is given.
regards
vsthirumalai
On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 1:22 PM, J Narayanan <iqs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (iqs...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

Dear Sir,

I regularly use Azhagi for my work. Earlier I was using windows based lap tops. Now I have purchased Mac pro air book. I am not able to use the Azhagi. Kindly send me the link for the same.

Thanks and Regards

J Narayanan

This group is affiliated to www.azhagi.com, which hosts the free and unique indic softwares Azhagi+ and Azhagi.
..
.

Thirumalai Seshadri

Aug 6, 2014, 4:18:55 AM8/6/14
to azh...@googlegroups.com
DEAR SRI VISVANDHAN JI,
PRANAMS!
THANK YOU FOR THE THANKS FOR A SIMPLE MATTER..
REGARDS,
THIRUMALAI.

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (nobleh...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info