Registration for the PSR Pre-Season Update

Danielle Runion

Aug 29, 2022, 2:15:40 PM8/29/22
to Danielle Runion
Hi Everyone,

Each year the Arizona Department of Agricultural collaborates with the
University of Arizona Cooperative Extension to host a Pre-Season Update.

This year the update will be  held virtually through Zoom. Please click
the link below to register for the event.

The meeting will cover Produce Safety Rule Regulations, updates, and
key information to help farms during the upcoming season.

We will also provide training resources and helpful training tools!

Please contact me for additional questions.
--

Danielle Runion

Arizona Department of Agriculture

PSR Program Manager

Cell (602) 472-0842

Physical Address:

1110 W Washington, Suite 450, Phoenix, Arizona 85007

Mailing Address

1802 W Jackson #78, Phoenix, AZ  85007