Need your urgent help

Altaf Hussain Safdari

May 13, 2010, 12:03:54 PM5/13/10
to Altaf Hussain
AOA,

Dear All Qawma!

Hope every one is fine. Our all Hazara Qawma those are in Australian camp, they requested us to send all the news of terrorism in Afghanistan, in the recent time. all around the Afghanistan, if any one have any kind of terrorism news, website, pics, etc so please do send in this my email addresses given below, so that i should send it to them.

NOTE: Please try to find it ASAP. their cases are rejected by the Australian government.
waiting for your reply.

Altaf Hussain Safdari

Moderator www.hazaranation.com

Cell: +92-321-801 7161