Re: Stop Contributing for Muhammad Ali

Abbas

Jan 9, 2010, 4:42:33 PM1/9/10
to Out Look Afghanistan, Rehmat APP, Anwar Changezi, Hazara International Forum, Akram Gizabi, azaranica Google Group, Manji Hazara, Reza Kateb, Atai khan, Bolormaa Mongolian, Qadir Nayal, Habbib Paiman, Hazara PG, Hazara Unity, Dr Yasa, Hazarajat, W_M_G_...@yahoogroups.com, HV, Altaf Hussain Safdari
Altaf,

thank you for all the efforts in this regards. Without your help, this would not have happened!
Hope you can keep up the great work, and work toward establishing a "Hazara Foundation."  I think some of the senior retired officers with known good character can be part of the Board of Directors of such group.

Let us (friends in USA) on what we can do to help in that regards.

Best,
Abbas.

Jan 9, 2010, 3:44:23 AM1/9/10
to Out Look Afghanistan, Rehmat APP, Abbas Changezi, Anwar Changezi, Hazara International Forum, Akram Gizabi, azaranica Google Group, Manji Hazara, Reza Kateb, Atai khan, Bolormaa Mongolian, Qadir Nayal, Habbib Paiman, Hazara PG, Hazara Unity, Dr Yasa, Hazarajat, W_M_G_...@yahoogroups.com, HV