KILL ALL NIGGERS FAGGITS AND WETBACKS!!!!

15 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

csurz...@infoave.net

da leggere,
17 mag 1996, 03:00:0017/05/96

In Article<4hidip$h...@aphex.direct.ca>, <rc...@direct.ca> write:
> From: rc...@direct.ca (richard j.h. cox)
> Newsgroups: alt.sex.wanted,alt.teens,alt.homosexuals,alt.cracks,talk.atheism,alt.skinheads,az.teens,talk.religion.misc,alt.religion.christian,alt.mag.play
> Subject: Re: KILL ALL NIGGERS FAGGITS AND WETBACKS!!!!
> Date: 5 Mar 1996 22:00:57 GMT
>
> In article <4hcms3$g...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, lck...@aol.com (LckKit) says:
> >
> >I am shocked and horrified at the fact that in the 20th century there are
> >still people out there who live with racist thoughts every second of the
> >day. You are sick, you are the people in the world who create the hate and
> >what is even more disturbing is that you will pass this on to the youth
> >just as your parents passed it on to you. You watch out because some day
> >it is all gonna stop. Hatred will not exist on the basis of someone's skin
> >color or what country there grandfathers and grandmothers came from or
> >what there sexually orientation is . Do you know what the real difference
> >between them and you is? It is that they have a damn good reason to be
> >proud of who they are and where thay came from, There heritage is
> >respectful yours is sickening, YOU DON'T HAVE A DAMN REASON IN THE WORLD
> >TO PROUD OF WHERE YOU CAME FROM! I guarantee that if you stop and take a
> >long look that is the only real difference between you and them!!!!!
>
> It it interesting to note that we in Canada are now begining to notice
> the waves of uneducated racist literature and ideals creeping north of
> the border. We pride ouselves in the fact that we in Canada NEVER had
> slavery, and that we have lived closer to the "American" idaels than
> even Americans have done. Unfortunately, even the ignorant K.K.K. and
> similar groups have access to high technology and information transfer-
> ance, which knows no borders. Thank God that non-racists are a majority
> who have the "balls" to stand up against the bigots and fight for what's
> right
> ...R.C., Canada

APPLAUD! APPLAUD! Amen to that last statement. I do thank the good Lord
every day that we (non-racists) are a majority who stand up against the bigots
and fight for what is right.

I learned a long time ago, if I am not afraid of the devil himself why should
I be afraid of what a human can do to me for he is only skin, bones, and blood
like me. Even the devil won't have anything to do with these white supremacy
groups, and the good Lord still loves them though he despises what they are.
That is why the good Lord tells us to pray for there salvation.

Bjarcia

da leggere,
17 mag 1996, 03:00:0017/05/96

true true! some times id rather live in canada than the U.S. Most of these
un educated bigots are those who are so shut up in their own "ideals" they
cant see the person for the skin. Some try and tell me theyre educated but
if you are racist, then obviously you are not. Lets end the hate and start
the love!

"I rise like the sun and shine like the stars"

FLASH POINT

da leggere,
18 mag 1996, 03:00:0018/05/96

In article <NEWTNews.83236218...@infoave.net.infoave.net> csurz...@infoave.net writes:
>From: csurz...@infoave.net

>Subject: Re: KILL ALL NIGGERS FAGGITS AND WETBACKS!!!!
>Date: Fri, 17 May 96 12:39:01 PDT

THE ONLY REASON THIS GU POSTED THIS HERE WAS SO YOU POEPLE WOULD]
YELL AT HIM AND HE WOULD SITE BACK AND LAUGH AT YOU FOR WASTING YOUR TIME.

PLEASE JUST LET THIS THREAD DIE!

Nikkie

da leggere,
19 mag 1996, 03:00:0019/05/96

In article <chaston.8...@aztec.asu.edu>, FLASH POINT
<cha...@aztec.asu.edu> writes

>PLEASE JUST LET THIS THREAD DIE!

yeah, that's been around for a while too :)

--
Nikkie

Michael R. Jones

da leggere,
20 mag 1996, 03:00:0020/05/96

csurz...@infoave.net wrote:
>APPLAUD! APPLAUD! Amen to that last statement. I do thank the good Lord
>every day that we (non-racists) are a majority who stand up against the bigots
>and fight for what is right.

So why do you keep this offensive thread running with these god Damned
"Meetoo's"?! Let me suggest this:
-- Do not keep any thread running longer than it should. Your are
obviously a newbie and have no idea that this thread has been running
since December 1995. That's almost a half year. Let it die!
-- Do not *ever* post a "meetoo" to any thread. You aren't changing
anyone's opinion and just wasting your time and mine.
-- Do not propagate a thread whose title you disagree with.

Take these suggestions into account next time you post and we won't think
of you as a moron again.

Yazdaan

PaGaN

da leggere,
16 giu 1996, 03:00:0016/06/96

csurz...@infoave.net wrote:

>APPLAUD! APPLAUD! Amen to that last statement. I do thank the good Lord
>every day that we (non-racists) are a majority who stand up against the bigots
>and fight for what is right.

>I learned a long time ago, if I am not afraid of the devil himself why should

>I be afraid of what a human can do to me for he is only skin, bones, and blood
>like me. Even the devil won't have anything to do with these white supremacy
>groups, and the good Lord still loves them though he despises what they are.
>That is why the good Lord tells us to pray for there salvation.

May all Christians burn in their hell! Pagans and atheists will rule
the world. Jesus was a prick!

PaGaN

Christopher Beattie

da leggere,
17 giu 1996, 03:00:0017/06/96

PaGaN wrote something which I will not quote:

What do the following newsgroups have in common?
talk.religion.misc,talk.atheism,az.teens,alt.teens,
alt.skinheads,alt.sex.wanted,alt.religion.christian,
alt.mag.play,alt.homosexuals,alt.cracks

Other than some stupid flamer put them all in one news message:
NOTHING. If you want to flame the news groups out of existance
just keep doing this and randomly insult one of the members of
the group, otherwise. PLEASE DON'T.

--
| _____ |Christopher Beattie | P.O. Box 2310|
| ___ |[]|_n_n_I_c |Tantalus Inc. | Key West, FL 33045|

the Morrigan

da leggere,
18 giu 1996, 03:00:0018/06/96

In article <4q1ffn$g...@news1.goodnet.com> king.o...@pagan.net "PaGaN" writes:

* May all Christians burn in their hell! Pagans and atheists will rule
* the world. Jesus was a prick!
*
* PaGaN

and you do absolutely nothing to promote harmony and understanding between
different religions and *nothing* to improve the image that pagans have...

*sigh*

--
"i could never give enough, have enough, be enough,
you could never stand to stay there.."

Jesuz H. Christ

da leggere,
19 giu 1996, 03:00:0019/06/96

pa...@pagan.net (PaGaN) wrote:

>csurz...@infoave.net wrote:

>>APPLAUD! APPLAUD! Amen to that last statement. I do thank the good Lord
>>every day that we (non-racists) are a majority who stand up against the bigots
>>and fight for what is right.

>>I learned a long time ago, if I am not afraid of the devil himself why should
>>I be afraid of what a human can do to me for he is only skin, bones, and blood
>>like me. Even the devil won't have anything to do with these white supremacy
>>groups, and the good Lord still loves them though he despises what they are.
>>That is why the good Lord tells us to pray for there salvation.

>May all Christians burn in their hell! Pagans and atheists will rule

>the world. Jesus was a prick!

>PaGaN

Well met Char...I mean PaGaN...
9

Daemon Lord

da leggere,
19 giu 1996, 03:00:0019/06/96

MO>In article <4q1ffn$g...@news1.goodnet.com> king.o...@pagan.net "PaGaN" wr

MO>* May all Christians burn in their hell! Pagans and atheists will rule
MO>* the world. Jesus was a prick!
MO>*
MO>* PaGaN

MO>and you do absolutely nothing to promote harmony and understanding between
MO>different religions and *nothing* to improve the image that pagans have...

MO>*sigh*

MO>--
MO>"i could never give enough, have enough, be enough,
MO>you could never stand to stay there.."

Bullshit your gonna burn in hell dumbass!

God

da leggere,
19 giu 1996, 03:00:0019/06/96

In article <4q7u6t$8...@ns3.n-link.com>,

Jesuz H. Christ (Jesuz H. Christ) wrote:
>pa...@pagan.net (PaGaN) wrote:
>
>>csurz...@infoave.net wrote:
>
>>>APPLAUD! APPLAUD! Amen to that last statement. I do thank the good Lord
>>>every day that we (non-racists) are a majority who stand up against the
bigots
>>>and fight for what is right.
>
>>>I learned a long time ago, if I am not afraid of the devil himself why
should
>>>I be afraid of what a human can do to me for he is only skin, bones, and
blood
>>>like me. Even the devil won't have anything to do with these white
supremacy
>>>groups, and the good Lord still loves them though he despises what they
are.
>>>That is why the good Lord tells us to pray for there salvation.
>
>>May all Christians burn in their hell! Pagans and atheists will rule
>>the world. Jesus was a prick!
>
>>PaGaN
>
>Well met Char...I mean PaGaN...
> 9

YOU ARE ALL LOSERS!!!!!!!!!
STOP BEING RACIST.
EVERYONE SAYING THOSE BAD THINGS WWWWWIIIIILLLLLL DIE.
Examine my name.

Butt Boy

da leggere,
19 giu 1996, 03:00:0019/06/96

On Wed, 19 Jun 1996 06:03:45 GMT, Jesuz H. Christ (Jesuz H. Christ)
wrote:

>pa...@pagan.net (PaGaN) wrote:
>
>>csurz...@infoave.net wrote:
>
>>>APPLAUD! APPLAUD! Amen to that last statement. I do thank the good Lord
>>>every day that we (non-racists) are a majority who stand up against the bigots
>>>and fight for what is right.
>
>>>I learned a long time ago, if I am not afraid of the devil himself why should
>>>I be afraid of what a human can do to me for he is only skin, bones, and blood
>>>like me. Even the devil won't have anything to do with these white supremacy
>>>groups, and the good Lord still loves them though he despises what they are.
>>>That is why the good Lord tells us to pray for there salvation.
>
>>May all Christians burn in their hell! Pagans and atheists will rule
>>the world. Jesus was a prick!
>
>>PaGaN
>
>Well met Char...I mean PaGaN...
> 9

Guess what O'mighty recipient of inbred genes, "faggit" is spelled
with an "o" not an "i".

Dion Janu Shore

da leggere,
19 giu 1996, 03:00:0019/06/96

Not follow-up to's. All e-mails proclaiming that "You posted this to
an inappropriate group" or similar sentiments will be ignored.

dpar...@mhv.net (God) wrote:

>YOU ARE ALL LOSERS!!!!!!!!!
>STOP BEING RACIST.
>EVERYONE SAYING THOSE BAD THINGS WWWWWIIIIILLLLLL DIE.
>Examine my name.

But... You haven't *given* YOUR name, silly! Sheesh! You gave the
name of a theorhetorical... er, I mean "theoretical" deity construct
which you have no more conception of than anyone else! ;-)

Dion

BTW - I *do* agree with the "STOP BEING RACIST" sentiment... :-)

|' "In the end, you will dance to your death.
_| * _ The dance will reflect your life.
(_|, |, (_) |^! Don't dance yourself two left feet..." - YT
===============

JadePalm

da leggere,
20 giu 1996, 03:00:0020/06/96

May all Christians burn in their hell! Pagans and atheists will rule
the world. Jesus was a prick!

PaGaN

Blessed be, pagan. I am Pagan, and I understand exactly. but if all the
christians are going to heaven, then I SURE AS HELL don't want to go
there...

but, what's heaven, and what's hell?

just a thought

Jade...@AOL.COM Lover of RUSH and Good Music

"...Don't turn your back and slam the door on me......"
"...We will pay the Price, But We will not count the cost.."
"....If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..."

JadePalm

da leggere,
20 giu 1996, 03:00:0020/06/96

* May all Christians burn in their hell! Pagans and atheists will rule
* the world. Jesus was a prick!
*
* PaGaN

and you do absolutely nothing to promote harmony and understanding between

different religions and *nothing* to improve the image that pagans have...

*sigh*

--

"i could never give enough, have enough, be enough,

you could never stand to stay there.."

In defense of the pagans, I would like to say, that the pagan
""commandment""
is "And In It Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will" Pagan (the afore mentioned) is
obviously not a very good pagan, and I would like to bring to attention
that not all pagans are this way. if you have any questions about
paganism mail me at Jade...@AOL.COM

T@zzM!!

da leggere,
22 giu 1996, 03:00:0022/06/96

pa...@pagan.net (PaGaN) wrote:

csurz...@infoave.net wrote:

APPLAUD! APPLAUD! Amen to that last statement. I do thank the good
Lord
every day that we (non-racists) are a majority who stand up against
the bigots
and fight for what is right.
I learned a long time ago, if I am not afraid of the devil himself why
should
I be afraid of what a human can do to me for he is only skin, bones,
and blood
like me. Even the devil won't have anything to do with these white
supremacy
groups, and the good Lord still loves them though he despises what
they are.
That is why the good Lord tells us to pray for there salvation.

>>>May all Christians burn in their hell! Pagans and atheists will rule

>>>the world. Jesus was a prick!
>>

>>>PaGaN
>>
>>Well met Char...I mean PaGaN...
>> 9
>>
> Guess what O'mighty recipient of inbred genes, "faggit" is spelled
>with an "o" not an "i".

Let me guess, From the south? Sleep with sheep? Think Hitler was a
really Cool dude? Would let yourself die before being treated by a
black doctor, or, god forbid, a Hispanic surgeon? Have probably
forgotten that our "Pure" white race is a collection of genetics
primarily consisting of Gaul, which was invaded by the Moors more
times than anyone remembers.... Which gives everyone a trace of black
blood... Not to mention your fathers and forefathers, who brought the
slaves to the Americas in the first place used to rape the women (And
probably the men) with as much glee as you rape your sheep....

Get the feeling I don't like your Ideals much???

Grow up.. Read a book. Knowledge, not hatred, is power

Applauds to everyone else who's bashed this idiod, or will bash this
idiot in the future..

"Don't let temptation pass you by. It may never come your way again" -- L.Long

Dazed?!

da leggere,
26 giu 1996, 03:00:0026/06/96

> On Wed, 19 Jun 1996 06:03:45 GMT, Jesuz H. Christ (Jesuz H. Christ)
> wrote:
>
> >pa...@pagan.net (PaGaN) wrote:

Yes. The Christian thing to do is to pray for the little racist pricks
and to love them. I am Roman Catholic, myself, but I am only human, so I
hate as much as the next guy. Well, I hate people who discriminate on the
basis of any superficial observation. So there, you dumb, bald meanies!

--
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo..................we're all in this together.

Dazed?!

da leggere,
26 giu 1996, 03:00:0026/06/96

> Let me guess, From the south? Sleep with sheep? Think Hitler was a
> really Cool dude? Would let yourself die before being treated by a
> black doctor, or, god forbid, a Hispanic surgeon? Have probably
> forgotten that our "Pure" white race is a collection of genetics
> primarily consisting of Gaul, which was invaded by the Moors more
> times than anyone remembers.... Which gives everyone a trace of black
> blood... Not to mention your fathers and forefathers, who brought the
> slaves to the Americas in the first place used to rape the women (And
> probably the men) with as much glee as you rape your sheep....
>
> Get the feeling I don't like your Ideals much???
>
> Grow up.. Read a book. Knowledge, not hatred, is power
>
> Applauds to everyone else who's bashed this idiod, or will bash this
> idiot in the future..
>
> "Don't let temptation pass you by. It may never come your way again" --
L.Long

I'm with you, GreenEyez. :-)

Metallicat

da leggere,
27 giu 1996, 03:00:0027/06/96
kma...@eden.com (Dazed?!) wrote:

>Yes. The Christian thing to do is to pray for the little racist pricks
>and to love them. I am Roman Catholic, myself, but I am only human, so I
>hate as much as the next guy. Well, I hate people who discriminate on the
>basis of any superficial observation. So there, you dumb, bald meanies!

>--

>Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo..................we're all in this together.

It's good that you know the right thing to do, but still you shouldn't
hate them. Hate just brings more hate. Pity them, pray for them, and
make sure you don't become one yourself.
The Metallicat
THE SNAKE PIT BBS
(602)926-5570

alex

da leggere,
27 giu 1996, 03:00:0027/06/96
Metal...@worldnet.att.net (Metallicat) wrote:

>kma...@eden.com (Dazed?!) wrote:

>>Yes. The Christian thing to do is to pray for the little racist pricks
>>and to love them. I am Roman Catholic, myself, but I am only human, so I
>>hate as much as the next guy. Well, I hate people who discriminate on the
>>basis of any superficial observation. So there, you dumb, bald meanies!

i take the phrase "dumb, bald, meanies" to refer to skinheads. geez.
okay, here's my skinhead rant for the week:

TRUE SKINHEADS ARE NOT RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you believe what the media tells you, your picture of a typical
skinhead is a shaven-headed, militant right wing nazi. Well, I'm
gonna tell you that that is BULLSHIT! The original skinheads were
working class Brits in the late 60s. They were disillusioned and
prone to violence, yes, but racist? Far from it. Those original
skinheads were fans of reggae (hence the term "skinhead reggae", ska,
and soul music (all of which were practiced almost soleley by negro
artists). They identified with the Jamaican rude boys, who were
black. In the early 80s younger neo-Nazi groups adopted the skinhead
look because of the skinhead's reputation for violence and the
threatening look. The TRUE skinheads of yesterday and today are
neither racist nor militantly non-racist...in fact, they mostly have
no political affiliations whatsoever. There ARE many groups of skins
that are anti-racist (Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice [SHARP] and
Skinheads and Punks Against Racism [SPAR] are two examples). Any
racist who claims to be a skin is definitely NOT a true skinhead--just
a dumb bald asshole.

alan wertsching

da leggere,
1 lug 1996, 03:00:0001/07/96

**** Dumb, Bald Meanies**** I have friends that are bald and they are
not dumb or meanies. I was raised Catholic and many a priest was
bald. So I forgive your transgression upon bald people. The bad
thing about a great Catholic education is you lose too many Catholics
that way.

Mid...@onyourass.com

da leggere,
3 lug 1996, 03:00:0003/07/96

On 1 Jul 1996 20:31:48 GMT, awer...@unlinfo.unl.edu (alan wertsching)
wrote:

Get a life fuck head!!

RushAZ

da leggere,
4 lug 1996, 03:00:0004/07/96

you people REALLY need a life...

Cthulhu

da leggere,
4 lug 1996, 03:00:0004/07/96

In article <31E2F6...@hayburn.com>, MARINE <US...@hayburn.com> wrote:

>Explain to me how christianity promotes racism? Seems to me
>the christianity teaches "love thy neighbor."

Ever notice how practically all white-supremacist organizations justify their
actions and doctrines with Christianity?

Ever notice that Focus On The Family, while they won't admit it, is really
very racist? They, among other things, have dishonestly accused Chinese
doctors of being cannibals(!).

Ever heard the Christian Coalition demand to abolish multiculturalism?

Ever heard Dole's demand for school books to drop all references to women and
"minorities", and focus entirely on non-whites?

John Jacobson

da leggere,
5 lug 1996, 03:00:0005/07/96

Whoever started this thread should at least learn to spell.

> Mid...@OnYourAss.Com. wrote in article
<31d9fe97...@News.mo.net>...

That's fuckhead, not fuck head. If you weren't one, you'd know how to
spell it. Why don't you learn English if you are going to attempt to use
it?

ferd burfell

da leggere,
6 lug 1996, 03:00:0006/07/96

wrote:

> **** Dumb, Bald Meanies**** I have friends that are bald and they are
>not dumb or meanies. I was raised Catholic and many a priest was
>bald. So I forgive your transgression upon bald people. The bad
>thing about a great Catholic education is you lose too many Catholics
>that way.

I love you and want your black, bald, gay baby.xxxxoooo

JustIn

da leggere,
6 lug 1996, 03:00:0006/07/96

Congratulations, idiots: this must be the most ignorant and
unintelligent thread in the group.

Fred A. Bebar

da leggere,
6 lug 1996, 03:00:0006/07/96

In <31de7e45...@news.iac.net> ste...@iac.net (JustIn) writes:

>Congratulations, idiots: this must be the most ignorant and
>unintelligent thread in the group.

Not only that, but some dumb-ass homophobe doesn't even know
how to spell "faggot".

Frank O Wustner

da leggere,
6 lug 1996, 03:00:0006/07/96

John Jacobson (joh...@sprynet.com) wrote:
: Whoever started this thread should at least learn to spell.
:
: > Get a life fuck head!!

: >
: That's fuckhead, not fuck head. If you weren't one, you'd know how to
: spell it. Why don't you learn English if you are going to attempt to use
: it?

That would take time which he could use to hate people. Why stop with
his favorite activity?

The Deadly Nightshade

|-----------------------------------|
|"I, too, believe in fate... |
|the fate a man makes for himself." |
|Lord Soth |
|-----------------------------------|
|"Quoth the raven, 'Eat my shorts!'"|
|Edgar Allan Bart |
|-----------------------------------|
|"Ack. Thpppbt." Bill the Cat |
|-----------------------------------|

Bryce Burchett

da leggere,
7 lug 1996, 03:00:0007/07/96

alex (al_d...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: i take the phrase "dumb, bald, meanies" to refer to skinheads. geez.

: okay, here's my skinhead rant for the week:

: TRUE SKINHEADS ARE NOT RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(snip)

You may have a point. Most Buddhists shave their heads, and they are the
most tolerant and non-violent humans around. Gandhi was a skinhead, in a
way...

I saw a t-shirt with a picture of Gandhi once that read "Another Skinhead
for Peace".

Perhaps with neo-nazis, we should identify them by the brow-ridges and
deep set eyes...

check out my somewhat cool www page: http://www.seds.org/~bryce

be...@story.wn.planet.gen.nz

da leggere,
7 lug 1996, 03:00:0007/07/96

In <4rm0i3$1...@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>, fbe...@ix.netcom.com(Fred A. Bebar) writes:
>>Congratulations, idiots: this must be the most ignorant and
>>unintelligent thread in the group.
>Not only that, but some dumb-ass homophobe doesn't even know
>how to spell "faggot".

It's a pity how many teenagers are homophobic, I mean, it's just them been
scared of something they don't understand, typical human nature, but pretty
dumb. What is the reason behind been homophobic? I've never seen anyone
actully come up for a good reason to hate 'faggots'.

___

be...@story.wn.planet.gen.nz

be...@story.wn.planet.gen.nz

da leggere,
7 lug 1996, 03:00:0007/07/96

In <31d9fe97...@News.mo.net>, Mid...@OnYourAss.Com. writes:
>>thing about a great Catholic education is you lose too many Catholics
>>that way.
>
>Get a life fuck head!!

Excellent reply, excellent.

___

Bj The Hun - be...@story.wn.planet.gen.nz

Jon

da leggere,
7 lug 1996, 03:00:0007/07/96

Yeah, let's start with your mom and dad!

Warren Ockrassa

da leggere,
7 lug 1996, 03:00:0007/07/96

Bryce Burchett (br...@SEDS.LPL.Arizona.EDU) wrote:

: alex (al_d...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: : i take the phrase "dumb, bald, meanies" to refer to skinheads. geez.
: : okay, here's my skinhead rant for the week:

: : TRUE SKINHEADS ARE NOT RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: (snip)

: Perhaps with neo-nazis, we should identify them by the brow-ridges and
: deep set eyes...

Don't forget the calloused knuckles and the fascination with fire. Oh, and
the apparent total lack of the concept of hygeine.

Warren, That Nut, maca...@seds.org, http://www.seds.org/~macadamia

Bryce Burchett

da leggere,
7 lug 1996, 03:00:0007/07/96

: : alex (al_d...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: : : i take the phrase "dumb, bald, meanies" to refer to skinheads. geez.
: : : okay, here's my skinhead rant for the week:
: : : TRUE SKINHEADS ARE NOT RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: : (snip)
: : Perhaps with neo-nazis, we should identify them by the brow-ridges and
: : deep set eyes...

: Don't forget the calloused knuckles and the fascination with fire. Oh, and
: the apparent total lack of the concept of hygeine.

Good point. I'm alwys impressed when I come across one that can actually
walk upright...

Rich

da leggere,
7 lug 1996, 03:00:0007/07/96
> come to <a href="http://www.thetasys.com/wall.html> The Wall of Skank.
We hate Niggers!
> be...@story.wn.planet.gen.nz

Aaron Azlant

da leggere,
7 lug 1996, 03:00:0007/07/96

Just a note: Most skinheads are not racist. There are such organizations
out there as Skinheads Against Racism(Something like that) that don't
pardon violence or racism of any form.

Likewise, the concept of head-shaving comes mostly from the indy-punk
movement, and most of the music I listen to(Dk, descendants, Samiam,
etc...) tends to shun racism.

Just to let you know that there are tolerant skinheads out there...

k...@sh-coop.net

Aaron Azlant

da leggere,
7 lug 1996, 03:00:0007/07/96

Rich wrote:

> We hate Niggers!
> > be...@story.wn.planet.gen.nz

And I'm sure there's a really good reason for that, right? Course not,
you're just trying to pick out a specific group to target and dump all
of your emotional garbage on. The only reason the Nazis dumped on the
Jews, Gypsies, and Gays is because they(the Germans) were so weak as a
race at that point(we unfairly kicked their ass in World War I wiith
England and France that they needed a scapegoat(Skinheads, can you say
"scape-goat"?). Likewise, its only an incredibly weak person that needs
to pick on another group to bring himself up.

And for whoever asked, there _is_ a logical reason for teenagers to hate
gays, and it's the same one that applies to everyone. Most people are
inherantly bisexual(to take Freud loosely), and since society teaches
that homosexuality is wrong because it does not produce offspring, those
that are the most afraid that they are gay will present themselves as
the most "homophobic."

'Nuff Said...

k...@sj-coop.net

Warren Ockrassa

da leggere,
8 lug 1996, 03:00:0008/07/96

Aaron Azlant (hol...@sj-coop.net) wrote:

: Just a note: Most skinheads are not racist. There are such organizations

: out there as Skinheads Against Racism(Something like that) that don't
: pardon violence or racism of any form.

Well, I've been shaving my head periodically over a year now. I do it
because I live in Arizona and it gets FROCKIN HOT here.

Snot a political statement. It's just because I get tired of limp sweaty
hair falling across my eyes.

In fact my shaved head is considerably less a political statement than
dreds or cornrows...

Though I have noticed that sometimes I could benefit from a sweatband.
Sigh, oh well.

KEVIN MAC HEFFNER

da leggere,
8 lug 1996, 03:00:0008/07/96

In a previous article, ste...@iac.net (JustIn) says:

>Congratulations, idiots: this must be the most ignorant and
>unintelligent thread in the group.

And it's been running on for months now! Oops... and by doing this, I am
continuing this too!!!!!!

Won't you be my neighbor???? :)

A permanent passenger on the the Idiot Boat-

Kevin

From the makers of ID4 comes...
C25 -The day Santa fights back.

KEVIN MAC HEFFNER

da leggere,
8 lug 1996, 03:00:0008/07/96

In a previous article, br...@SEDS.LPL.Arizona.EDU (Bryce Burchett) says:

>Perhaps with neo-nazis, we should identify them by the brow-ridges and
>deep set eyes...

Or better yet, let's identify them by their boisterous mouths filled with
rather uneducated views and opinions.

-Kevin

KEVIN MAC HEFFNER

da leggere,
8 lug 1996, 03:00:0008/07/96

>>Get a life fuck head!!
>
>Excellent reply, excellent.

Touche, dood. :)

Il messaggio è stato eliminato

Aaron Azlant

da leggere,
8 lug 1996, 03:00:0008/07/96

Warren Ockrassa wrote:

> Well, I've been shaving my head periodically over a year now. I do it
> because I live in Arizona and it gets FROCKIN HOT here.
>
> Snot a political statement. It's just because I get tired of limp sweaty
> hair falling across my eyes.
>
> In fact my shaved head is considerably less a political statement than
> dreds or cornrows...
>
> Though I have noticed that sometimes I could benefit from a sweatband.
> Sigh, oh well.

Hehe, 'Nuff Said!

Aaron Azlant

K...@sj-coop.net

Aaron Azlant

da leggere,
8 lug 1996, 03:00:0008/07/96

Thomas Klem wrote:

> This thread's title illistrates the hateful mentality promoted by
> Christianity.

Now, I wouldn't go that far... True that a lot of screwball
racists are christian, but not all of them are. To say that would be,
well, racist.

Just a thought,

Aaron Azlant

K...@sj-coop.net

gle...@onramp.net

da leggere,
8 lug 1996, 03:00:0008/07/96

haha..your cool

MARINE

da leggere,
9 lug 1996, 03:00:0009/07/96

Explain to me how christianity promotes racism? Seems to me

the christianity teaches "love thy neighbor."

????????

Len Davis

da leggere,
9 lug 1996, 03:00:0009/07/96

gle...@onramp.net wrote:

> Aaron Azlant wrote:
> >
> > Thomas Klem wrote:
> > >
> > > This thread's title illistrates the hateful mentality promoted by
> > > Christianity.
> >
> > Now, I wouldn't go that far... True that a lot of screwball
> > racists are christian, but not all of them are. To say that would be,
> > well, racist.
> >
> > Just a thought,
> >
> > Aaron Azlant
> >
> > K...@sj-coop.net
>
> haha..your cool

Coold subject heading!!!!!!!!!

Hail AIDS.......Aryan's Revenge!!!!!!!

Wait for the CIA's next release!!!

Len Davis

da leggere,
9 lug 1996, 03:00:0009/07/96

Thomas Klem wrote:

> This thread's title illistrates the hateful mentality promoted by
> Christianity.

I ain't Christian .....religion sucks.......but I still like this thread

Sinister

da leggere,
10 lug 1996, 03:00:0010/07/96

On Tue, 09 Jul 1996 19:18:41 -0500, MARINE <US...@hayburn.com> wrote:

>Aaron Azlant wrote:
>>
>> Thomas Klem wrote:
>> >
>> > This thread's title illistrates the hateful mentality promoted by
>> > Christianity.
>>

>> Now, I wouldn't go that far... True that a lot of screwball
>> racists are christian, but not all of them are. To say that would be,
>> well, racist.
>>
>> Just a thought,
>>
>> Aaron Azlant
>>
>> K...@sj-coop.net
>

>Explain to me how christianity promotes racism? Seems to me
>the christianity teaches "love thy neighbor."
>
>????????

Coz the KKK claim to be "CHRISTIANS". They're the enemy.

Sinister

Joseph Tynan

da leggere,
10 lug 1996, 03:00:0010/07/96

In article <31e38d41...@news.voyager.co.nz> sini...@voyager.co.nz (Sinister) writes:
>From: sini...@voyager.co.nz (Sinister)
>Subject: Re: KILL ALL NIGGERS FAGGITS AND WETBACKS!!!!
>Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 11:01:01 GMT

>Sinister
shiite muslims claim to be the the holy followers of muhhammad, but hey blow
up buildings full of innocent people.

Joe Tynan
ark...@indirect.com

Joseph Tynan

da leggere,
10 lug 1996, 03:00:0010/07/96

In article <4s0t5u$7...@aphex.direct.ca> patr...@Direct.CA (Cthulhu) writes:
>From: patr...@Direct.CA (Cthulhu)

>Subject: Re: KILL ALL NIGGERS FAGGITS AND WETBACKS!!!!
>Date: Thu, 04 Jul 96 23:04:42 GMT

>In article <31E2F6...@hayburn.com>, MARINE <US...@hayburn.com> wrote:

>>Explain to me how christianity promotes racism? Seems to me
>>the christianity teaches "love thy neighbor."

>Ever notice how practically all white-supremacist organizations justify their
>actions and doctrines with Christianity?

>Ever notice that Focus On The Family, while they won't admit it, is really
>very racist? They, among other things, have dishonestly accused Chinese
>doctors of being cannibals(!).

>Ever heard the Christian Coalition demand to abolish multiculturalism?

>Ever heard Dole's demand for school books to drop all references to women and
>"minorities", and focus entirely on non-whites?

ever wondered why shiite muslims believe that we are the infidel? ever wonder
why the muslim women are subjugated? i do to. it's called misinterpretation.
the Koran tells teh muslims to be kind, and to treat others equally, even
women. but all it takes to sckrew up a religion is a couple bad apples. I'm
christian. does that make me a bible-beating, kill the
negroes-cuz-we're-better racist? i think not.

Joe
ark...@indirect.com

Joseph Tynan

da leggere,
10 lug 1996, 03:00:0010/07/96

In article <31E326...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> Len Davis <lda...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> writes:
>From: Len Davis <lda...@lynx.dac.neu.edu>

>Subject: Re: KILL ALL NIGGERS FAGGITS AND WETBACKS!!!!
>Date: Tue, 09 Jul 1996 23:40:45 -0400

>Thomas Klem wrote:
>>
>> This thread's title illistrates the hateful mentality promoted by
>> Christianity.

hate trancends all religions. hate is not confined to any peron or any
ideology. christians aren't the only ones who hate, and by no means to most
of them hate. you say christianity promotes a hateful mentality. I say
thatyou are misinterpreting the bible, as to all hate groups that justify
themselves by the bible.

Joe
ark...@indirect.com

paul goddard

da leggere,
10 lug 1996, 03:00:0010/07/96

Sinister (sini...@voyager.co.nz) wrote:
oz the KKK claim to be "CHRISTIANS". They're the enemy.

: Sinister

The original KKK started after the civil war. The Southern Whites
were attacked and oppressed. There was no justice in the courts as
everything was against the Southern Whites. The KKK was a vigilante group
that fought back against the lawless haters of White people.
Today KKK groups are lawfull and are not vigilantes as in the past.
The inform people about racial truths and tell the truth that the system
is still against White people. The vast majority of inter-racial crime is
Blacks attacking Whites. It's not safe for Whites to go into Black areas
at all. Yet, the anti-White media considers "hate crimes" to be only in
the rare case of a White doing something wrong. The media is so biased
against Whites it is staggering. KKK explain what is going on and yes,
they are Christian, mostly Identity Christian.

Ricky Scot

da leggere,
10 lug 1996, 03:00:0010/07/96

U.S SOLDIERS BLOW UP BUILDINGS IN OKLAMHOMA.

GotiC

da leggere,
10 lug 1996, 03:00:0010/07/96

> hate trancends all religions. hate is not confined to any peron or any
> ideology. christians aren't the only ones who hate, and by no means to most
> of them hate. you say christianity promotes a hateful mentality. I say
> thatyou are misinterpreting the bible, as to all hate groups that justify
> themselves by the bible.
>
> Joe
> ark...@indirect.com

This is just the thing that you need a God to help you with. Being the
God of the irate Chickens, I shall make your lives easier and help you on
this subject.

Forgetting the bible for the moment, hate can be a very powerful thing.
No matter what the bible says, it makes no differnce, people should learn
not to hate to the point where they write something like the subject for
this thread. As a God, I have learn to control my hate, and have helped
the irate Chickens in their quest for the ideal life.

The ideal life includes hate, but the hate is in a minimal form. Under
my direction the irate Chickens have learn to cope with their hate and
work around it. If an irate Chicken has a bad experience with a Womp
Rat, and hates that certain Womp Rat, they have learned to not stereotype
all Womp Rats as people they hate. By the same token, if an african
american steals your car, don't hate all african americans, and think
they are thieves, and if you must hate the certain one you stole your
car, keep the hate to a minimum, and be sure not to refer the person as
the N*GG*R who stole my car, but the person or man(or woman) who stole my
car.

I hope this has been helpful in your quest for the proper way to cope
with hate.
--
God of the irate Chickens

Comments, Suggestions and\or Questions regarding the God himself
or his postings are enjoyed and expected.

Joseph Tynan

da leggere,
10 lug 1996, 03:00:0010/07/96

In article <4s1dto$6...@metroux.metrobbs.com> go...@big10.metrobbs.com (paul goddard) writes:
>From: go...@big10.metrobbs.com (paul goddard)

>Subject: Re: KILL ALL NIGGERS FAGGITS AND WETBACKS!!!!
>Date: 10 Jul 1996 18:21:28 -0500

hrmm...than i guess all cross burning parties have stopped, right? WRONG. as
a matter of fact, the KKK would beat blacks during the civil rights movements
of the '50s and '60s. There is no such thing as a racial truth. no race is
better than another, nor is any race worse than another. I have worked in
black neighborhoods and never been attacked by them. Also the vast maority of
racial crime is not black against whites. it's either whites against blacks,
or blacks against orientals. MLK was shot by a white assassin. and if hte
KKK is so pure, then why do they wear masks? perhaps they are too afraid to
reval their secret identity, because they don't want to be chastised by their
fellow whites? as for their being christian, unfortunately that is so. I only
wish they would unanimously join the religious group known as DEAD.

Joe Tynan
ark...@indirect.com

Joseph Tynan

da leggere,
10 lug 1996, 03:00:0010/07/96

In article <31E49A...@cyberhighway.net> GotiC <tca...@cyberhighway.net> writes:
>From: GotiC <tca...@cyberhighway.net>

>Subject: Re: KILL ALL NIGGERS FAGGITS AND WETBACKS!!!!
>Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 23:07:31 -0700

>> hate trancends all religions. hate is not confined to any peron or any
>> ideology. christians aren't the only ones who hate, and by no means to most
>> of them hate. you say christianity promotes a hateful mentality. I say
>> thatyou are misinterpreting the bible, as to all hate groups that justify
>> themselves by the bible.
>>
>> Joe
>> ark...@indirect.com

>This is just the thing that you need a God to help you with. Being the
>God of the irate Chickens, I shall make your lives easier and help you on
>this subject.

>Forgetting the bible for the moment, hate can be a very powerful thing.
>No matter what the bible says, it makes no differnce, people should learn
>not to hate to the point where they write something like the subject for
>this thread. As a God, I have learn to control my hate, and have helped
>the irate Chickens in their quest for the ideal life.

chicken tastes good....... RUN, IRATE CHICKENS!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>The ideal life includes hate, but the hate is in a minimal form. Under
>my direction the irate Chickens have learn to cope with their hate and
>work around it. If an irate Chicken has a bad experience with a Womp
>Rat, and hates that certain Womp Rat, they have learned to not stereotype
>all Womp Rats as people they hate. By the same token, if an african
>american steals your car, don't hate all african americans, and think
>they are thieves, and if you must hate the certain one you stole your
>car, keep the hate to a minimum, and be sure not to refer the person as
>the N*GG*R who stole my car, but the person or man(or woman) who stole my
>car.

>I hope this has been helpful in your quest for the proper way to cope
>with hate.

you should never hate the person, or the race, or the species. you should
hate what they have done, not what they are. If a black man stole my car,
I wouldn't hate him, I'd hate the fact that he took my car. I'd think the
same think if he was white instead.

as for the ideal life, there should be no reason to hate, and therefore hate
would not exist. In the ideal life, there would be no crime, and everyone
would pitch in in an emergency. This ideal life is called Utopia.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to attain, becasue of human nature.

>-- >God of the irate Chickens

>Comments, Suggestions and\or Questions regarding the God himself
>or his postings are enjoyed and expected.

Can I have some chicken nuggets? and make sure they come with the secret hot
sauce!

Joe Tynan
ark...@indirect.com

gayl Marie Brice

da leggere,
10 lug 1996, 03:00:0010/07/96

you'll be a lonely biggot, homophobic anglo then huh???

p.s. check your wood pile before writing trash!!

JadePalm

da leggere,
11 lug 1996, 03:00:0011/07/96

>Explain to me how christianity promotes racism? Seems to me
>the christianity teaches "love thy neighbor."

thank you... and anyone who argues this....

my cousin (supposedly a good mormon christian) beat me with a shovel when
I was 14...

please argue that to your heart's content

Jade...@AOL.COM Lover of RUSH and Good Music

"...Don't turn your back and slam the door on me......"
"...We will pay the Price, But We will not count the cost.."
"....If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..."

James Bond

da leggere,
11 lug 1996, 03:00:0011/07/96
a MARINE

Why do whites never invade black neighborhoods or the mexicans hoods?
Yet, blacks and mexicans always want to follow the whitey around.

Next: Ever seen a hood of color that your are just dying to move to???
HAHAHA, I know the answer: NOPE! And you never will!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joris Poels

da leggere,
11 lug 1996, 03:00:0011/07/96

All I can say is ...
that anything created,
may it be white or black or red or green,
may it be small or big ,
smart or dumb,
strong or weak,
adorable or mean,
exists because it belongs ...

Jon

da leggere,
11 lug 1996, 03:00:0011/07/96

On Tue, 09 Jul 1996 23:40:45 -0400, Len Davis
<lda...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:

>Thomas Klem wrote:
>>
>> This thread's title illistrates the hateful mentality promoted by
>> Christianity.
>

>I ain't Christian .....religion sucks.......but I still like this thread

And you ain't gots no good english!

Jack Glassey

da leggere,
11 lug 1996, 03:00:0011/07/96

:
t> <kmallen-2606...@net-1-037.austin.eden.com>
<4qt877$k...@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net> <4r9cjk$1...@crcnis3.unl.edu> <31de7e45...@news.iac.net> <4rm0i3$1...@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> <4roagn$9...@st-james.comp.vuw.ac.nz>
: their expensive faggot cars with the rainbow stickers plastered all
: over them wanting to give me money for ORAL SEX!!
: What the fuck?

--

Fruit of the Womb
b061...@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us

------------------------There is no escaping here!-------------------------

EL Shriner

da leggere,
11 lug 1996, 03:00:0011/07/96
>Coold subject heading!!!!!!!!!
>
>Hail AIDS.......Aryan's Revenge!!!!!!!
>
>Wait for the CIA's next release!!!

Len,

What the hell are you talking about??? Are you implying that the CIA
created the "AIDS" virus???

Are you really that dense???

Joseph Tynan

da leggere,