Re: jewess accused of seducing teen neighbor is infamous dog fucker

Hoff

Oct 24, 2021, 2:10:02 AM10/24/21
In article <gI2dneiQC75XSen8...@earthlink.com>
1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

> On 10/18/21 6:18 AM, Loose Cannon wrote:
> > Those jew bitches are disgusting!
> >

> > http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
> >
> > The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
> > with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
> > at least two dogs.
> >
> > Volusia County police say Brittany Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
> > despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
> > the boy with alcohol and weed.
> >
> > In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
> > having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
> > and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
> >
> > Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
> > teen victim.
>

> Gee ... I wish I'd met someone like her when I was 15 :-)
>
> First the feminists started treating teen girls like
> they were single-digit IQ pieces of puritan porcelain,
> probably for 'grooming' purposes, and now everybody's
> trying to frame teen boys the same way. It's never
> been like that. When ideology tries to usurp reality,
> reality always wins.

Ah yes, Brittany Sonnier, a French Jew. Could have made some
money with her.

<https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5ba2aeb8260000320080ab94.j
peg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale>

<https://breaking911.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/brittany-
sonnier.jpg>

<https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/05/13/2857BAAD00000578-
3068709-Brittany_Sonnier-a-8_1430828695691.jpg>

1p166

Oct 24, 2021, 11:59:38 AM10/24/21
On 10/24/21 2:09 AM, Hoff wrote:
> In article <gI2dneiQC75XSen8...@earthlink.com>
> 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/18/21 6:18 AM, Loose Cannon wrote:
>>> Those jew bitches are disgusting!
>>>

>>> http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
>>>
>>> The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
>>> with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
>>> at least two dogs.
>>>
>>> Volusia County police say Brittany Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
>>> despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
>>> the boy with alcohol and weed.
>>>
>>> In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
>>> having “vaginal and oral sex†with her family’s dogs since she was 13
>>> and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
>>>
>>> Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
>>> teen victim.
>>

>> Gee ... I wish I'd met someone like her when I was 15 :-)
>>
>> First the feminists started treating teen girls like
>> they were single-digit IQ pieces of puritan porcelain,
>> probably for 'grooming' purposes, and now everybody's
>> trying to frame teen boys the same way. It's never
>> been like that. When ideology tries to usurp reality,
>> reality always wins.
>
> Ah yes, Brittany Sonnier, a French Jew. Could have made some
> money with her.

Jew, Hindu, Xian ... whatever. Hot ass is hot ass - especially
if you're a horny Tommy teen.

But you seem to have some issues with Jews ... well, ignore
them and they'll most certainly ignore you.

Loose Cannon

Oct 24, 2021, 2:21:04 PM10/24/21
On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 11:59:31 -0400, 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

>On 10/24/21 2:09 AM, Hoff wrote:
>> In article <gI2dneiQC75XSen8...@earthlink.com>
>> 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

>>> Gee ... I wish I'd met someone like her when I was 15 :-)
>>>
>>> First the feminists started treating teen girls like
>>> they were single-digit IQ pieces of puritan porcelain,
>>> probably for 'grooming' purposes, and now everybody's
>>> trying to frame teen boys the same way. It's never
>>> been like that. When ideology tries to usurp reality,
>>> reality always wins.
>>
>> Ah yes, Brittany Sonnier, a French Jew. Could have made some
>> money with her.
>

> Jew, Hindu, Xian ... whatever. Hot ass is hot ass - especially
> if you're a horny Tommy teen.
>
> But you seem to have some issues with Jews ... well, ignore
> them and they'll most certainly ignore you.

Most Humans have issues with jews...jew behaviour inspires
'anti-semitism'�™.
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Peeler

Oct 24, 2021, 3:49:47 PM10/24/21
On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 19:21:03 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Loose Cannon", farted again:

>> Jew, Hindu, Xian ... whatever. Hot ass is hot ass - especially
>> if you're a horny Tommy teen.
>>
>> But you seem to have some issues with Jews ... well, ignore
>> them and they'll most certainly ignore you.
>
> Most Humans have issues with jews...jew behaviour inspires
> 'anti-semitism'®™.

You are projecting, again ...on all counts! EVERY human has issues with you
sick nazoid pig and your abnormal behaviour, you filthy gay nazi pedo swine!

Why can't you retarded nazoids EVER but project whenever you rant about
others?

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Save America, Abort Woketard Babies

Oct 24, 2021, 7:55:02 PM10/24/21
In article <9u8bnghh4c69i9too...@4ax.com>
Every other ethnic group that conducts themselves like Jews is
condemned for it.

Loose Cannon

Oct 25, 2021, 9:15:25 AM10/25/21
On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 20:40:42 -0400, 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
> What - being smart and educated ???

No, being sleazy, perverted and dishonest...ever heard of the #me joo
movement?

> On the whole, Jews
> covet excellence. Likely you covet a 6-pack of Bud.

That's a jew lie, of course. They covet money and white women.

> So, don't bitch about Jews, ELEVATE YOUR OWN GAME.

So don't suck jew rectums, SUCK YOUR OWN.

Loose Cannon

Oct 25, 2021, 10:39:23 AM10/25/21
You won't find ANY ethnic group with behaviour that reaches the depths
of jew behaviour!

Loose Cannon

Oct 25, 2021, 11:56:51 AM10/25/21
On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:24:53 -0400, 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

>On 10/25/21 9:14 AM, Loose Cannon wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 20:40:42 -0400, 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>>
>>> On 10/24/21 2:21 PM, Loose Cannon wrote:
>>> What - being smart and educated ???
>>
>> No, being sleazy, perverted and dishonest...ever heard of the #me joo
>> movement?
>>
>>> On the whole, Jews
>>> covet excellence. Likely you covet a 6-pack of Bud.
>>
>> That's a jew lie, of course. They covet money and white women.
>>
>>> So, don't bitch about Jews, ELEVATE YOUR OWN GAME.
>>
>> So don't suck jew rectums, SUCK YOUR OWN.
>

> A relative of "Byker" perhaps ? Family biz ? He hates all "blacks"
> and you take care of the Jews ?

The genitally mutiated semitic cunts deserve nothing less.

> Probably have a little diorama of Auschwitz on the mantle - fumes
> coming out of the crematorium stack ....

The 'holocaust'�™ is a jew hoax. Never happened.

"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former foreign minister of 'Israeel'

> Oh well, think of it like business. If Jews play a better
> game then either STEP UP or STEP OUT OF THE WAY.

That would mean stooping down to their level.

>Only the
> Woke claim ignorance and stupidity as excuses ...

And it's the jews who are marketing/promoting this 'woke' shite.

Peeler

Oct 25, 2021, 12:32:43 PM10/25/21
On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:39:22 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Loose Cannon", farted again:

> You won't find ANY ethnic group with behaviour that reaches the depths
> of nazi behaviour!

There! I made one minor correction, so you FINALLY said something that comes
close to the truth, you inferior pedophilic nazi swine!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

Peeler

Oct 25, 2021, 12:50:16 PM10/25/21
On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:56:51 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Loose Cannon", farted again:

>> A relative of "Byker" perhaps ? Family biz ? He hates all "blacks"
>> and you take care of the Jews ?
>
> The genitally mutiated semitic cunts deserve nothing less.

Stop projecting your OWN genital mutilation onto those that are better than
you, more successful than you and sexual achievers, you ridiculous
housebound sexual cripple!

>> Probably have a little diorama of Auschwitz on the mantle - fumes
>> coming out of the crematorium stack ....
>
> The 'holocaust'®™ is a jew hoax. Never happened.

The entire educated and decent part of humanity disagrees with you on that,
pedophilic nazi swine!

> "There's no business like shoah business."
> - Abba Eban (1915-2002), former foreign minister of 'Israeel'

He NEVER said that, you forging clinically insane typical nazi swine!

>> Oh well, think of it like business. If Jews play a better
>> game then either STEP UP or STEP OUT OF THE WAY.
>
> That would mean stooping down to their level.

Even many of the nazis that appeared online and got to know you refused to
stoop down to your level, you clinically insane and perverted nazoid
lowlife!

>>Only the
>> Woke claim ignorance and stupidity as excuses ...
>
> And it's the jews who are marketing/promoting this 'woke' shite.

Not as much as you have been promoting pedophilia on Usenet, sick nazi
swine!

being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

Brittany Matthews

May 9, 2022, 11:25:03 PM5/9/22
In article <go9j7hh2knv39jn4m...@4ax.com>
The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 May 2022 16:10:07 -0400, A pedophile Glue Huffer wrote:
>
> >Mr. Cannon, when you're right, you're right.
>
> >But you've never been right.
> >You're just an unemloyable glue-huffing pedophile who pees his pants
> >every time he hears the name "Chris Morton."
>
> Do you save time now and just buy yellow pants?
>
> [laughs in Jewish]

Convince us you'd turn down this fine Jewish pussy.

<https://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/266626/slide_266626_1
819368_free.jpg?1354212476292>

<https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/05/13/2857BAA700000578-
3068709-image-a-3_1430828662312.jpg>

<https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/05/13/2857BA9E00000578-
3068709-Brittany_Sonnier-m-7_1430828689512.jpg>

<https://lemondealenversblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/america
ine-couche-avec-chien.png?w=583&h=774>

<https://pics.me.me/mother-20-told-boyfriend-she-has-been-having-
sex-with-21909880.png>

Whore Kamala

Jun 1, 2022, 4:40:03 PM6/1/22
In article <t2nmjo$3ogpc$3...@news.freedyn.de>

Loose Cannon

Dec 18, 2023, 11:16:47 PM12/18/23
On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 11:59:31 -0400, 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

>On 10/24/21 2:09 AM, Hoff wrote:
>> In article <gI2dneiQC75XSen8...@earthlink.com>
>> 1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

>>> Gee ... I wish I'd met someone like her when I was 15 :-)
>>>
>>> First the feminists started treating teen girls like
>>> they were single-digit IQ pieces of puritan porcelain,
>>> probably for 'grooming' purposes, and now everybody's
>>> trying to frame teen boys the same way. It's never
>>> been like that. When ideology tries to usurp reality,
>>> reality always wins.
>>
>> Ah yes, Brittany Sonnier, a French Jew. Could have made some
>> money with her.

The bestiality porn business has already been cornered by the jews.
They produce it, direct it and use jew females for actresses. They say
it's better to use females with experience and no one has more
experiences with animals than a jew.

Peeler

Dec 19, 2023, 3:37:54 AM12/19/23
On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 23:16:41 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

> The bestiality porn business has already been cornered by the jews.
> They produce it, direct it and use jew females for actresses. They say
> it's better to use females with experience and no one has more
> experiences with animals than a jew.

Post your PROOF finally, you notoriously LYING, FALSFIYING and FAKING,
abysmally stupid gay neo-nazitard! Of course, as always, you CAN'T, you
filthy neo-nazi pervert continually obsessing about bestiality porn.

--
jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

Michael Ejercito

Dec 24, 2023, 7:59:59 PM12/24/23
Peeler wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 23:16:41 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, whined again:
>

>> The bestiality porn business has already been cornered by the jews.
>> They produce it, direct it and use jew females for actresses. They say
>> it's better to use females with experience and no one has more
>> experiences with animals than a jew.
>
> Post your PROOF finally, you notoriously LYING, FALSFIYING and FAKING,
> abysmally stupid gay neo-nazitard! Of course, as always, you CAN'T, you
> filthy neo-nazi pervert continually obsessing about bestiality porn.

He is such a disgusting person and a mangina!

Michael

Loose Cannon

Feb 5, 2024, 10:48:17 PMFeb 5
On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 08:09:22 +0200 (CEST), Hoff <ho...@outlook.com>
wrote:

>In article <gI2dneiQC75XSen8...@earthlink.com>
>1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/18/21 6:18 AM, Loose Cannon wrote:
>> > Those jew bitches are disgusting!
>> >

>> > http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
>> >
>> > The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
>> > with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
>> > at least two dogs.
>> >
>> > Volusia County police say Brittany Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
>> > despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
>> > the boy with alcohol and weed.
>> >
>> > In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
>> > having “vaginal and oral sex�€? with her family’s dogs since she was 13
>> > and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
>> >
>> > Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
>> > teen victim.
>>

>> Gee ... I wish I'd met someone like her when I was 15 :-)
>>
>> First the feminists started treating teen girls like
>> they were single-digit IQ pieces of puritan porcelain,
>> probably for 'grooming' purposes, and now everybody's
>> trying to frame teen boys the same way. It's never
>> been like that. When ideology tries to usurp reality,
>> reality always wins.
>
>Ah yes, Brittany Sonnier, a French Jew. Could have made some
>money with her.
>
><https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5ba2aeb8260000320080ab94.j
>peg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale>
>
><https://breaking911.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/brittany-
>sonnier.jpg>
>
><https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/05/13/2857BAAD00000578-
>3068709-Brittany_Sonnier-a-8_1430828695691.jpg>

A jewess will do anything for a dollar.

Peeler

Feb 6, 2024, 3:14:56 AMFeb 6
On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 22:48:11 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

> A jewess will do anything for a dollar.

WHERE's your PROOF that she was "Jewish", you notoriously LYING, FORGING and
FALSIFYING gay neo-nazi pig that keeps obsessing about sex with animals?

Loose Cannon

Feb 9, 2024, 11:20:36 PMFeb 9
On Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at 3:14:58 AM UTC-5, Peeler wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 22:48:11 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, whined again:
> > A jewess will do anything for a dollar.
> WHERE's your PROOF that she was "Jewish", you notoriously LYING, FORGING and
> FALSIFYING gay neo-nazi pig that keeps obsessing about sex with animals?

Ms. Sonnier said in an interview that her Orthodox jewish upbringing
helped ease her guilt about giving the family dog blowjobs. Must be
something in the Torah about that.

Peeler

Feb 10, 2024, 4:06:01 AMFeb 10
On Fri, 09 Feb 2024 23:20:26 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

>> WHERE's your PROOF that she was "Jewish", you notoriously LYING, FORGING and
>> FALSIFYING gay neo-nazi pig that keeps obsessing about sex with animals?
>
> Ms. Sonnier said in an interview that her Orthodox jewish upbringing
> helped ease her guilt about giving the family dog blowjobs. Must be
> something in the Torah about that.

MORE lying, falsifying and forging, by the notorious liar and gay neo-nazi,
abysmally stupid Loose Sphincter himself! <BG>

Loose Cannon

Feb 15, 2024, 4:30:06 PMFeb 15
On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 01:54:30 +0200 (CEST), "Save America, Abort
Woketard Babies" <abortwo...@twitter.com> wrote:

No human acts like a jew. They are a breed of animal much like a negro
who shares DNA with apes. the jew DNA probably most resembles that of
a snake or a rat. Whatever the cause, the fact remains that the family
pet is never safe being alone with a jew female. Case after case
proves my point, Brittnay Sonnier.

Peeler

Feb 15, 2024, 4:45:37 PMFeb 15
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 16:30:01 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

> No human acts like a jew. They are a breed of animal much like a negro
> who shares DNA with apes. the jew DNA probably most resembles that of
> a snake or a rat. Whatever the cause, the fact remains that the family
> pet is never safe being alone with a jew female. Case after case
> proves my point, Brittnay Sonnier.

LOL! You've clearly eaten too much shit out of your old serbian pimp's arse,
Loose Sphincter, you abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore (see sig)!

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>