20210406-Ancestor Hunt!

Scott Stewart

Apr 7, 2021, 4:43:11 AM4/7/21
to Ayrshire History
I was wondering if you could help find information about specific people?

My 3 x great-grandfather, Robert Stewart (1833-1871) moved to Auchinleck from Antrim, Ireland sometime between 1862 and 1866.

His daughter Sarah Ann was born 13 Mar 1866, another daugher, Matilda on 30 May 1868 and a son, Robert on 10 Oct 1870.

They lived at 119 Peesweep Rows.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks,

Scott

Deborah Rea

Apr 7, 2021, 8:29:23 AM4/7/21
to ayrshir...@googlegroups.com, Kay McMeekin
I think you'd be best off in talking with Kay McMeekin who runs Cumnock Connections.  I've cc'd her in this email.  Good luck!

Debbie

Rob Nielsen

Apr 7, 2021, 5:12:41 PM4/7/21
to ayrshir...@googlegroups.com, scott.st...@gmail.com
I have a third great grandfather
Thomas Alexander born 1821 Ireland , died dec 3, 1868 Dalry
Lived Auchinleck, 1 Red Row , 1851 Census Scotland

I Cannot find Ireland records, Sorry no help.  Did most Scots come back over from Antrim?? How do we research that (question in general )

Also have Walker relatives who lived on Peeps Row

All Miners
I am on Ancestry.com

Thanks
Auchinleck1821–1868

BIRTH ABT 1821  Ireland

DEATH 3 DEC 1868  Dalry, Ayrshire, Scotland