Keep Recordin' 1.0 Release Notes

1 view

AXYZ Mobile

Jul 23, 2007, 11:59:40 PM7/23/07
to AXYZ Mobile
Hello everybody!

Today we are glad to introduce a new product in our family! Please
meet Keep Recordin'! Keep Recordin' is a very simple, intuitive and
lightweight mobile audio recorder. It is a nice replacement for the
standard Windows Mobile audio recorder, because it allows to choose a
directory in which recorded audio files will be stored. Keep Recordin'
also suppresses ambient noises and stores audio files in chronological
order.

Keep Recordin' is available as freeware and supports broad range of
Windows Mobile based devices. The following platforms are supported:
* Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC
* Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone
* Windows Mobile 5.0
* Windows Mobile 6

In order to use the program you would need to install the .NET Compact
Framework 1.0 if you don't have it yet on your device. The framework
may be downloaded here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=a5a02311-194b-4c00-b445-f92bec03032f&displaylang=en

Screenshots of the application are available here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/axyzmobile/KeepRecordinV10

Keep Recordin' V1.0 is ready for download here:
http://www.axyzmobile.com/products/keep-recordin

Feel free to give it a try and we are waiting for your feedback!

Best regards,
Karen Tamrazyan
AXYZ Mobile