Keep Weightin' 2.0 Release Notes

AXYZ Mobile

Aug 10, 2007, 8:10:07 PM8/10/07
to AXYZ Mobile
Hello everybody!

As always, we are very thankful to our users who are so kind to
permanently report bugs, give us improvement ideas and review our
software on their blogs and homepages! Please keep your feedback,
wishes and remarks coming and we will try to be better.

Today we are glad to announce the major update of our application
Keep Weightin'. Keep Weightin' is a small and handy utility to store
personal body mass every time when you measure it. You can also leave
optional comments on each measurement to e.g. describe conditions of
the body or some other factors. All data will be accumulated and later
represented in a tabular form, sorted by months. If you are interested
in the value of your Body Mass Index (BMI) - set in the options your
body height and the tool will calculate the BMI value for each
measurement.

This is an amazingly comfortable tool for the people who are about to
lose some pounds by trainings or by a diet program. It is also useful
for bodybuilders and others who want to gain their body mass during
trainings and be able to quickly store measurements everywhere without
carrying a diary with a pen. In the Pro mode, it is also possible to
track weights of all family members or a small group of people. Also,
if you are a trainer and want to monitor change of your customer's
body mass, don't hesitate to use the Pro version - it's just for you!

We are providing our software as freeware for non-commercial use. For
people who want to use our software for commercial applications as
well as for advanced and corporate users and anybody else who want to
be able to track simultaneously weights of several people,
there is a professional mode. It is integrated in the freeware version
and to turn the 'Pro' mode on, you simply need to obtain from us a
registration key. For the registration of professional version we are
asking only 5.55 EUR (about 7.7 USD) as registration fee. The
registration is valid also for the future versions of the software.

In this version a big amount of changes and improvements were
committed:
- Multiple persons support (in the Pro mode only)
- Support of metric (kg, cm) and standard (lbs, inch) measurement
systems
- Summary section with a tabular overview of all measurements
- Calculation of the Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Backwards compatible with older versions (all data stored by earlier
versions will be converted into the new format)
- Automatic check for newer versions

This version was tested and supports Pocket PCs based on Windows
Mobile
2003, 5.0 and 6 systems and Smartphones based on Windows Mobile 5.0
and 6. Main requirement is still pre-installed .NET Compact Framework
2.0:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=AEA55F2F-07B5-4A8C-8A44-B4E1B196D5C0

Screenshots of the new version are available here (basic mode):
http://picasaweb.google.com/axyzmobile/KeepWeightinV20

and here (professional mode):
http://picasaweb.google.com/axyzmobile/KeepWeightinProV20

Keep Weightin' V2.0 is available for download here:
http://www.axyzmobile.com/products/keep-weightin

Feel free to give it a try! For support you can use our forum, request
help by email using the contact form on the homepage or chat with us
via Skype.

Best regards,
Karen Tamrazyan
AXYZ Mobile