Keep Workin' 2.0 Release Notes

AXYZ Mobile

Jul 22, 2007, 12:16:50 AM7/22/07
to AXYZ Mobile
Hello everybody!

As always, we are very thankful to our users for their support and
feedback! Please keep your feedback, wishes and remarks coming and we
will try our best to satisfy your needs.

Today we are very glad to announce the major update of our application
Keep Workin'. Just to remind you, you can easily keep track of the
time which you spent at work as a usual employee using you Smartphone
or PDA in conjunction with our handy tool. It will also suit to
freelancers, contractors, project managers and other people.

Traditionally, we are providing our software as freeware for non-
commercial use. For people who want to use our software for commercial
applications as well as for advanced and corporate users and anybody
else who want to be able to track simultaneously multiple projects -
there is a professional mode. It is integrated in the freeware version
and to turn the 'Pro' mode on, you simply need to obtain from us a
registration key. For the registration of professional version we are
asking only 5.55 EUR (about 7.7 USD) as registration fee. The
registration is valid also for the future versions of the software.

In this version a big amount of changes and improvements were
committed:
- Multiple projects support (in the Pro mode only)
- Support of standard lunch break time
- Support of overnight work
- Continuous input mode
- Completely redesigned and improved summary
- Backwards compatible with older versions
- Some other minor features and improvements

This version was tested and supports Pocket PCs based Windows Mobile
2003, 5.0 and 6 systems and Smartphones based on Windows Mobile 5.0
and 6. Main requirement is still pre-installed .NET Compact Framework
2.0:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=AEA55F2F-07B5-4A8C-8A44-B4E1B196D5C0&displaylang=en

Screenshots of the new version are available here (basic mode):
http://picasaweb.google.com/axyzmobile/KeepWorkinV20

and here (professional mode):
http://picasaweb.google.com/axyzmobile/KeepWorkinProV20

Keep Workin' V2.0 is available for download here:
http://www.axyzmobile.com/products/keep-workin

Feel free to give it a try! For support you can use our forum, request
help by email using the contact form on the homepage or chat with us
via Skype.

Best regards,
Karen Tamrazyan
AXYZ Mobile