Fwd: weird JAWS 2021 and Chrome issue

Guy Schlosser

Nov 19, 2020, 8:07:49 PM11/19/20
to axs-chrom...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: guy schlosser <guy...@bex.net>
Date: November 19, 2020 at 7:22:31 PM EST
To: acces...@googlegroups.com
Subject: weird JAWS 2021 and Chrome issue

Hi all: I am having a weird layout issue with JAWS 2021 and a web site my employer uses through Paycor. In 2020, the activity/timecard/request time off area was just presented as a neat vertical bar, where in JAWS 2021, each item says table start and table end between it. For example:

Table start

activity

table end

Table start

Time Card

Table end

etc.... Is this a chrome issue, or a bug with new JAWS? In 2020, it is still presented as a unified navigation area. Should I file this with freedomscientific?

Thanks,

Guy

https://www.avg.com

.

Aaron Leventhal

Dec 1, 2020, 5:38:40 PM12/1/20
to axs-chrom...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late reply, but it sounds like a JAWS issue if it's new in 2021. You could also try it in Firefox, to see if that makes any difference.

Good luck,
Aaron

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "axs-chrome-discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/axs-chrome-discuss/A7A48DE6-705B-4AC8-B431-464104B9314A%40bex.net.