Problems Accessing Notifications On Chromebook

Earle

Jan 3, 2022, 6:42:45 PM1/3/22
to axs-chrom...@googlegroups.com
I just received a new Chromebook for Christmas. For the most part, everything is ok so far. My one issue is accessing notifications. When I go to the status tray it says I have 2 notifications. If I hit search and space to go into the status tray, it says to hit search and left arrow for notifications. When I do this, it just says list box and I see no way to read the notifications. What am I doing wrong? How can I read my notifications? Any help would be appreciated.

Earle

Sent from my iPhone

Pavel Vlček

Jan 3, 2022, 10:01:22 PM1/3/22
to axs-chrom...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have the same issue with notifications. Sometimes, I can browse notifications with tab and shift plus tab, but sometimes only.
Pavel

> 25. 12. 2021 v 23:49, Earle <rowdya...@gmail.com>:
>
> I just received a new Chromebook for Christmas. For the most part, everything is ok so far. My one issue is accessing notifications. When I go to the status tray it says I have 2 notifications. If I hit search and space to go into the status tray, it says to hit search and left arrow for notifications. When I do this, it just says list box and I see no way to read the notifications. What am I doing wrong? How can I read my notifications? Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Earle
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Earle Zwicker

Jan 14, 2022, 12:04:47 PM1/14/22
to axs-chrome-discuss
Thanks Pavel. I have also managed to get the tab key to work for notifications some of the time. Hopefully this will be addressed in future versions of Chrome OS.