Chromevox verbosity

Mike Reiser

Sep 8, 2021, 6:08:39 PM9/8/21
to axs-chrom...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am using cloudready on an old pc until I can get a real Chromebook.  I have noticed thatChromevox is a bit chatty when entering comboboxes.  When I arrow into them it will say something like "List 5 items, brown 1 of 5."  Really it could just tell me that the combobox is expanded and then the first item that is in focus.  I could turn off verbose descriptions, but I still would like to hear the elements I am arrowing over. I also can't seem to be able to turn off these Chromevox hints.  I am running
Chromium logo

Chromium

Version 92.0.4515.173 (Official Build) (64-bit) Thanks,
Mike