reporting bugs

Pavel Vlček

Nov 20, 2021, 3:56:00 AM11/20/21
to axs-chrom...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I found a bug in Chrome os, but when I want to use report bug feature
with search plus a plus i, nothing happens, so how can I report this bug?

Issue: Chromevox ignores typing echo settings

reproduce: Set typing echo to speak nothing with search plus a plus t,
open some document with Google docs and try to edit it.

Expected: when typing, Chromevox will speak nothing

actual: Chromevox speaks all typed characters

thanks,

Pavel

Devin Prater

Nov 20, 2021, 9:56:33 AM11/20/21
to axs-chrom...@googlegroups.com
Did you hold down Search while pressing both A and I?

Pavel Vlček

Nov 20, 2021, 10:42:20 AM11/20/21
to axs-chrom...@googlegroups.com

Yes, I also tryed to open this item from Chromevox menus, but without an effect.

I use stable channel.

geofi...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2022, 9:42:33 AM3/5/22
to axs-chrome-discuss