Problem with a website in Google Chrome

Guy Schlosser

Mar 6, 2021, 4:31:22 PM3/6/21
to axs-chrom...@googlegroups.com
Hi there. I am trying to access the site njpwworld.com, using A Mac with the latest version of macOS, and voiceover. The problem I’m having, is that there is a clickable item, that does not appear as a link, that’s which is between Japanese and English. Voiceover recognizes the item as JP, and in Safari, it is a clickable object, that when clicked, toggles between JP and EN. Chrome does not recognize this, and I am unable to click on it to toggle. Is there anyway to fix this? Thank you in advance for any help.