AXMA Story Maker 3.0

DoubleDragon

Dec 27, 2014, 4:16:46 AM12/27/14
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
AXMA Story Maker 3.0 is available now: http://sm.axmasoft.com/download.php
  • Publication in the library (ifiction.net).
  • Support for high resolution screens (retina).
  • New themes: "Orange", "Forest", "Daedra".
  • Fixed bugs.

Jason Travis

Dec 29, 2014, 7:10:44 PM12/29/14
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
I really like how a single link can turn into a button.  It appears the only way to accomplish this is to have a line with *nothing* but the link on it.

Is there a way to make buttons horizontally?  That would make them really cool.  I tried having each link by itself on an individual line surrounded by <<no p>> which doesn't work.  It turns into text links.

Perhaps something like

<<buttons>> [[Link1]] [[Link2]] [[Link3]] </buttons>

or

Press [[@Here|TimeTravel]] and all will be explained...

DoubleDragon

Dec 29, 2014, 11:33:53 PM12/29/14