I wrote an overview of ASM5

Hanon Ondricek

Feb 15, 2017, 2:52:38 AM2/15/17
to AXMA Story Maker

Arnold Bosman

Aug 20, 2017, 1:28:09 AM8/20/17
to AXMA Story Maker
Thanks for a very nice overview Hanon.

Do you happen to know how to change the background image in Axma? I wish to modify the visual style of the game that I am writing.
Thanks in advance
Arnold

Hanon Ondricek

Sep 29, 2017, 12:55:28 PM9/29/17
to AXMA Story Maker
Hey, sorry it took me so long to notice this message.

Go to View - Change Theme - Main Settings - Change Background

Arnold Bosman

Sep 29, 2017, 2:07:30 PM9/29/17
to AXMA Story Maker
Thanks man! It helps.

There are 2 more things we try to do, and find it hard to find the function:
1. Can we automatically 'save' the game from the script in the game, or can it only be done by the user manually?
2. Is there a way to store variables during the game to an external environment (for example send them in an email to an address)?

Background: we use Axma in an educational game, where 30 groups of 6 players will go through a branching narrative, to find the best approach to deal with an outbreak of infectious disease. We'd like to avoid that they lose all variable when they accidentally exit the game (hence question 1), and we'd like to monitor real time progress of all groups (hence question 2).

Could you share any ideas that could help us?

Thanks so much in advance
Arnold