Way to change the default text animation?

Hanon Ondricek

Feb 15, 2017, 8:56:18 PM2/15/17
to AXMA Story Maker
There's a player control to turn off animations, and a macro to change "fade" time (which doesn't work unless this animation is turned off).

Is there an author-controlled method to shut off the default text animation (where the box unfolds out from the center?) so the text will use the "fade" setting?

Is there a way to change the text animation, say if I wanted the text box to zoom out instead of unfolding from the center? Some of the other default story styles have different animations. Does this need to happen in the bare HTML?

DoubleDragon

Feb 15, 2017, 11:27:49 PM2/15/17
to AXMA Story Maker
In the current version of the program you can completely disable the text animation only: <<fade = 0>>.
We will think about how to make an author-controlled method to change text animation.

Hanon Ondricek

Feb 15, 2017, 11:40:52 PM2/15/17
to AXMA Story Maker

May I suggest a macro similar to how text fade and the sprites work?  Like <<fade = 10>>, perhaps <<texteffect = 'zoom' 2>> <<texteffect = 'up' 10>> <<texteffect = 'fade' 5>>

DoubleDragon

Feb 16, 2017, 1:21:36 AM2/16/17
to AXMA Story Maker
Very good idea! Thank you.