Menu items?

Hanon Ondricek

Mar 4, 2017, 10:44:52 AM3/4/17
to AXMA Story Maker
Is there a way to push or remove a menu item without affecting the rest of the menu?

I suppose I'm asking if I can make it behave like a list somehow?

If the player optionally finds a key, I want to add it to the menu, but not without erasing the "status" link that lives there all the time.

I just wanted to check before I started building a menu routine passage that has to check every variable in the game that might show in the menu. I figure if the menu isn't that flexible, I'll need to just put a permanent "inventory" link that diverts to a passage that checks all the variables regarding what the player is carrying.

DoubleDragon

Mar 4, 2017, 2:43:57 PM3/4/17
to AXMA Story Maker
You can only completely rebuild the menu using the <<menu>> macro.