Axure training course

David Travis

Jan 22, 2010, 11:52:07 AM1/22/10
to Axure RP Design Library
I thought people in this group would like to hear about an Axure
training even we're running in London in March.

Axure Essentials, March 22
For new users of Axure RP Pro who want to create interactive
prototypes, this is a 1-day seminar that shows delegates how to build
wireframes and generate HTML prototypes.
<http://www.userfocus.co.uk/training/axure_essentials.html>

Advanced Prototyping with Axure, March 23
For experienced users of Axure RP Pro who want to develop advanced
prototypes, this is a 1-day seminar that shows delegates how to
prototype rich internet applications (RIAs) and use the advanced
features of Axure RP Pro.
<http://www.userfocus.co.uk/training/axure_advanced.html>

You can attend one or both days.

If you have any questions about the courses, email me directly.