Looking for Axure trainer

Stacy

Oct 19, 2010, 5:33:16 PM10/19/10
to Axure RP Design Library
I am looking for someone who can do advanced Axure training on-site in
San Antonio Texas. Dates are flexible. Project would be to do
training for a team of about 5 people who use Axure regularly but are
looking for training in advanced interactions and better ways to take
advantage of Axure's functionality.

I can provide more detail on request. Recommendations for Axure
trainers are also welcome!

Thanks,
Stacy

nem...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2010, 10:31:22 AM10/20/10
to ax...@googlegroups.com
There is a man in Minneapolis who does this training. I will find his name and send it to you

Cindy

tam...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2010, 10:45:27 AM10/20/10
to ax...@googlegroups.com
Fred Beecher is your guy.

Oct 20, 2010, 11:58:17 AM10/20/10
to ax...@googlegroups.com
Yes that is him. He does a pretty good job.