Problem when creating Axiis Library with Flash Builder

akarray

Jun 14, 2011, 7:58:11 AM6/14/11
to Axiis
I create a library project and put all necessary files exactly as
development_Flex4 branch from svn.
The generated swc that has 332 Ko as size, the same size as the swc
that I find in SVN.The generated library doesn't work with exemples
given in svn.

I find that this swc is different from the Axiis_Library_Flex4.swc
(with size : 846 Ko) used in examples folder (SVN).

Are there additional steps to generate the same library as the
existing one in exemples folder ?

Thank you in advance

AKA

Michael VanDaniker

Jun 15, 2011, 8:03:14 AM6/15/11
to ax...@googlegroups.com
In what way does the compiled swc not work?  Are you getting compiler errors?  If so, what do they say?

akarray

Jun 15, 2011, 3:07:14 PM6/15/11
to Axiis

Yes I get a lot of compiler errors but the reason is the same, In the
catalog.xml there is a lot of missed components.

Because I have errors messages in frensh, I translate some messages :

BrowserMarketShare.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 135 error Flex
Impossible to resolve <axiis:CategoricalScale> as implementation of
component.
LineAreaSeriesExample.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 121 error Flex
Impossible to resolve <axiis:ConcentricWedgeLayout> as implementation
of component.
BrowserMarketShare.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 130 Flex error
Impossible to resolve <axiis:DataCanvas> as implementation of
component.
AxisExplorer.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 116 Flex error
Impossible to resolve <axiis:HBoxLayout> as implementation of
component.
HClusterColumnExample.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 106 Flex error
Impossible to resolve <axiis:HCategoryAxis> as implementation of
component.
LineAreaSeriesExample.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 150 Flex error
Impossible to resolve <axiis:LayoutAutoPalette> as implementation of
component.
PlotChartExample.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 218 Flex error
Impossible to resolve <axiis:LinearScale> as implementation of
component.
PlotChartExample.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 98 Flex error
Impossible to resolve <axiis:LogScale> as implementation of
component.
PolarClock.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 67 Flex error
Impossible to resolve <axiis:VBoxLayout> as implementation of
component.
BrowserMarketShare.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 188 Flex error
Impossible to resolve <axiis:WedgeStackLayout> as implementation of
component.
WedgeStackChartExample.mxml /axiisDemo/src line 191 Flex error

I find all these component in catalog.xml in the
Axiis_Library_Flex4.swc used for demo (svn)

Any Idea ?

Thank you
AKA

Michael VanDaniker

Jun 15, 2011, 5:38:18 PM6/15/11
to ax...@googlegroups.com
It looks like the compiler is not picking up the manifest file and namespace URL.  Have you added these to the compiler properties in Flash Builder?  The namespace URL should be "http://www.axiis.org/2009" and the manifest file should point to the manifest.xml file in the src directory.

-Michael

akarray

Jun 16, 2011, 5:01:29 AM6/16/11
to Axiis
Thank you Mickael.
The solution is exactly what you said in the last message.

AKA