Project Sync Issue

Manikandan Balasubramanian

Nov 18, 2022, 5:03:22 AM11/18/22
to AWX Project
Hi Team,

We are observing a condition in our version of AWX(19.0) where we observe that we face project sync issues. The project sync status says that it is successful, however it does not retrieve any commit ID for this and as a result the pull from git fails.

We have 400+ Projects in our environment and was curious whether this would have an impact?

Thanks and Regards,
Mani

AWX Project

Nov 18, 2022, 1:15:55 PM11/18/22
to AWX Project
Hello,
We would like to gather a bit more information so that we are better able to assist you. Could you please provide us with the API details of the project sync that isn't saving that information?

These end points will be helpful: /api/v2/project_updates/<failed project id>/ as well as /api/v2/project_updates/<failed project id>/events/

If you could provide the JSON data from these endpoints we will be able to determine if we can further assist you.

-AWX Team