Problem with awx cli

dawid.grygrzc

Oct 6, 2023, 3:25:59 AM10/6/23
to AWX Project
Hi all,
I have some problems with awxkit after some changes in the k8s configuration (SSL has been added). Previously it was working fine, but now it's not.

awx --conf.host https://my-domain.com --conf.username user--conf.password pass --conf.insecure export

I am getting the following error:
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/users/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/organizations/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/teams/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/credential_types/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/credentials/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/notification_templates/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/projects/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/inventories/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/inventory_sources/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/job_templates/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/workflow_job_templates/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/execution_environments/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/applications/
This endpoint raised an error: /api/v2/schedules/
{
     "users": null,
     "organizations": null,
     "teams": null,
     "credential_types": null,
     "credentials": null,
     "notification_templates": null,
     "projects": null,
     "inventory": null,
     "inventory_sources": null,
     "job_templates": null,
     "workflow_job_templates": null,
     "execution_environments": null,
     "applications": null,
     "schedules": null
}

I have also testing the environment (without access over https) where the mentioned commands work fine

awxkit version - 23.2.0

Any ideas?

AWX Project

Oct 6, 2023, 1:26:42 PM10/6/23
to AWX Project
do you get the same errors without "--conf.insecure" set?

AWX Team

dawid.grygrzc

Oct 7, 2023, 6:33:55 AM10/7/23
to AWX Project
Without it, I am getting another error:

There was a network error of some kind trying to reach https://my-domain.com/.
You might need to specify (or double-check) --conf.host

HTTPSConnectionPool(host=''https://my-domain.com/, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/ (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb35cd17e20>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused'))

Pietraszek

Oct 9, 2023, 8:45:26 AM10/9/23
to AWX Project
bump

Pietraszek

Oct 11, 2023, 4:50:24 AM10/11/23
to AWX Project
bump

dawid.grygrzc

Oct 17, 2023, 4:52:12 AM10/17/23
to AWX Project

bump

Thomas McManus

Oct 20, 2023, 10:43:59 AM10/20/23
to AWX Project
I'm getting this error for all projects and organizations:

This object does not have a natural key: /api/v2/execution_environments/1/
Unable to construct a natural key for foreign key 'default_environment' of object /api/v2/projects/64/

dawid.grygrzc

Oct 27, 2023, 5:01:43 AM10/27/23
to AWX Project

Sorry but I don't get your point. Could describe it in another way?