Websocket error after restoring database

Vibin K Madampath

Nov 12, 2021, 2:12:50 PM11/12/21
to AWX Project
Hello All,

Today, I tried to add awx cyberark plugin and it kinda corrupted the postgres database. The credentials (not able to add or edit) and activity stream pages were not loading correctly. They were throwing 500 error.

I tried redeploying the application but to to avail.

Finally, I decide to restore database from the previous day backup. Now everything works as expected but am seeing "Request user not authenticated to use websocket" error logging continuously in the awx-web pod, no errors in the awx-task pod.

It's kinda annoying since am unable to find any solid reason for it. Any insights or help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Vibin