use custom gpg configuration on AWX

Christian Iuga

Oct 19, 2023, 8:15:52 AM10/19/23
to AWX Project
Hi,

We are now using "intensively" gpg for lookup in our ansible-playbook

If i use more than 8 fork at the same time, the ansible controller is crashing with this error
  gpg-agent[5090]: command 'PKDECRYPT' failed: Ne peut allouer de la mémoire <gcrypt>
(sorry it's in french but easily understandable.

- From my own Linux ansible controller, the fix is very easy :
  -Need to add "auto-expand-secmem" on my~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf
  - Then a restart of gpg-agent ( systemctl --user stop gpg-agent )

- But on AWX controller, i don't found how to do this

If some-one can help me, i would strongly appreciate.

Regards