AWX on K3S galaxy/modules error

lvb lbv

Nov 30, 2021, 11:17:46 AM11/30/21
to AWX Project
Hello everyone, i'm having trouble running some playbooks. For example my docker install playbook gives the following error:
ERROR! couldn't resolve module/action 'docker_login' This often indicates a misspelling, missing collection, or incorrect module path.
The error appears to be in '/runner/project/docker/tasks/main.yml': line 150, column 3, but may be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

This means that my EE couldn't find the required modules I think. When i log in the container, i can see the required community.docker collection.
Schermafbeelding 2021-11-30 171403.png
Any idea why the collections are not found by AWX?
Info: Ansible version: ansible [core 2.13.0.dev0]
AWX 19.4.0 - AWX-operator version 0.14.

cme...@redhat.com

Dec 8, 2021, 3:54:53 PM12/8/21
to AWX Project
Could you include your playbook /runner/project/docker/tasks/main.yml ?

I'm unsure if collections inside of /home/runner/.ansible/collections/ansible_collections are included in the list of ansible collection paths. Could you write a playbook that echos out the ansible collection env variable to see if the path in question is included?