Custom awx operator images in helm chart

mike

Nov 14, 2022, 1:03:55 AM11/14/22
to AWX Project

Hello,

In closed environments there is no direct access to internet and images need to be pulled from local repos like artifactory or pulp.

Now helm chart awx operator deployment file deployment-awx-operator-controller-manager.yaml has hard-coded values for images:

image: gcr.io/kubebuilder/kube-rbac-proxy:v0.13.0
name: kube-rbac-proxy

name: awx-manager
image: quay.io/ansible/awx-operator:1.0.0

Would be great if these two images could be customized via values.yml

AWX Project

Nov 16, 2022, 2:35:38 PM11/16/22
to AWX Project
Hello, thanks for reaching out on list. We think this merits an issue on our Github, https://github.com/ansible/awx/issues. If you could open an issue up on Github it will get tagged and integrated into our planning and workflow. All future work will be tracked there. Issues should include as much information as possible, including screenshots, log outputs, or any reproducers.

- The AWX Team