Beginner : best practices

driCs

Oct 20, 2023, 5:55:22 AM10/20/23
to AWX Project
Hello all,

Could you give me some help regarding setting up ANSIBLE AWX on the AWS cloud?

What is the best method? Create an EC2? an ECS? other ? What type of DB ?

Do we have to use AWX operator ?

Many thanks for you help.

Kenady Inampudi

Oct 20, 2023, 8:33:54 AM10/20/23
to awx-p...@googlegroups.com
Refer to the github  https://github.com/ansible/awx

If you want a development environment, My suggestion is EC2instance and docker build
If you are looking for production use
 Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service, and deploy your awx custer
Progress is DB you would choose to run with awx (also use as a container)

Rod Oliver

Oct 20, 2023, 8:35:36 AM10/20/23
to awx-p...@googlegroups.com
AWX isn't supported in Docker. If you want to deploy in AWS then use EKS.